Saturday, November 26, 2016

Episode from 3-27-2016

You might be wondering why this random update isn't on a Sunday as usual. Well, I'm trying to get caught up on the blog and I'll only stay behind on it using the old methods. But, I have other ways as to when I can update this blog. Things with it will be changing in the future and I'll explain more of what I mean should I ever skip a Sunday. I realize that, for a moment, I was exactly eight months behind on this blog post. Well, if I'm ever exactly a certain amount of time behind on this blog again, that could be inspiration as to when I can update it. I need to find a better day of the week to post than Sundays, but it could be a while before it changes to something different. Meanwhile, the reason that I'm updating this on a Saturday is that I had cheats as to when I could update a different blog of mine. But, this cheat couldn't be used on a Saturday since that's when I'd be updating that blog anyways. So I'm taking away when that other blog should be posted this time and updating this blog instead, essentially moving the cheats to this blog, possibly forever. We'll see if it says here or not. Now please enjoy this next blog post of mine:

Good Friday happened not too long ago. For some odd reason, they tend to air many new episodes on Good Friday and they don’t seem to care about what some people are doing instead on that day that prevent people from watching shows on that day. Now what could be (and probably is) the last episode of Second Chance is airing. Also, I’ve been having problems recording the FOX shows on my TV tuner so I might have to put it on VHS. I hate putting those types of episodes on VHS where it takes me longer to get caught up on it. But, that’s what I plan on doing. I’ll put Sleepy Hollow on tape as well since I like that show. Why do people hate the later seasons of that anyways? I like every season of that show.

You might be wondering what other Friday shows I watch. I currently don’t watch any of the CW shows on Friday. I used to watch Last Man Standing, but I can’t stand it anymore (no pun intended). There are occasions where I watch Shark Tank and 20/20, but I don’t make them priorities. I tend to watch Grimm on NBC. Remember that I typically have ways to watch multiple shows on at the same time. On CBS, I normally watch Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods. However, March Madness is going on right now so I don’t have to worry about missing those shows since they won’t be on in the first place.

In what might be part of the unusualness of the new way of doing March Madness, there were no games on CBS on Sunday so the shows aired normally. Duke has been eliminated from the tournament and Oklahoma is in the final four. Can they win it? Or will they lose to another team? There’s a tenth seeded team still in the tournament so that’s interesting. What’s the lowest seeded team to make the final four in the past? I honestly don’t know. I just know that Kansas will have the record of most consecutive appearances in the tournament if they are in it next year.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with talk of the nuclear clock that is possibly going to be moved. I find the concept of the doomsday clock to be pointless, especially since we almost never hear about it. It seems that there might be evidence of a nuclear warhead that could cause danger. Will it or is it just a lot of hype over nothing?

In segment two, there are problems with the washing machine at the McCord home. Elizabeth doesn’t want her husband to fix the problem himself. The potential deal between India and Pakistan doesn’t seem to be working. Daisy thinks that she should be further in her life than she is right now. I think that too sometimes. Side note: I have never used an app (or don’t think I have at least). I’m not sure what else there is to say about this just yet.

In segment three, there are efforts made not to move the doomsday clock. I think that something important from earlier in the season is being brought up again. Remember when people had done the plane crash in order to help Russia look bad? Well, this could ruin someone’s career if it comes to light or it could lead to a war if it doesn’t.

In segment four, they are still trying to figure out the treaty problem and resolve issues with the two countries. These issues are why the changing clock could be worse than previously thought. Henry talks to someone about issues trying to get them resolved.


In segment five, most of the situations seem to be resolved. I wonder why they frequently do episodes without Stevie. That seems weird to me. Anyways, it seems as if India now has information that they can use to help America with. And I guess the Pakistan person will face whatever it was that he did earlier. It seems that the episode ends with Elizabeth and Henry going to have sex. There are no scenes from next time, so I’ll be back whenever with the next episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment