Friday, March 17, 2017

Episode from 11-6-2016

I never did finish watching enough Power Rangers episodes to see the Halloween one in time. Now that it is November, this month means that I should watch any Thanksgiving episodes that I have not yet watched that are in line with what I was watching. I also wonder what other Thanksgiving episodes are in line with what I will watch, but I don’t think that there are any future ones for the moment. I’ll tell you about the Thanksgiving thing for me to watch later.

There will be a lot of elections on Tuesday and one of them will be for president. I really hope that Hillary Clinton wins the election. Whether she or Trump wins, I just hope that they can prove the haters wrong and they can be good presidents. I just hope that the Trump nightmare is over. Whether or not this show really does exist just to get her elected won’t matter in terms of whether or not it will be renewed for next season since most third season shows do not have this many episodes going into a fourth season and not get renewed. If this show isn’t around for season four, then something very strange and unusual is happening.

http://adamdeckerelementarytvshow.blogspot.com/ Here’s a link to my new blog about the TV show Elementary. Even though it was only a slightly different tape delay (one that affected the actual game on one affiliate), I’m still obeying the same rules that created my blogs about The Good Wife and then CSI: Cyber. The next potential new blog would be Bob’s Burgers, but I’m honestly not sure if I’ll ever create that one or not. I would if a show I blog about it dead to me or under the weird rules that created this blog (a strange rule I don’t think I can apply again as it involves no one reading a post on the then newest blog post). It also might be difficult for me to blog about a show that I normally don’t always watch or record and since my TV tuner is having problems recording any FOX shows with good playback, I might have to put it on tape all the time. But sometimes the TV tuner works well.

After 5:30, I look at FOX and they are not airing football tonight. I look at ABC and it is coming in. But I have a potential problem that might prevent me from watching shows tonight. I check my secondary CBS affiliate and they are airing a Colts versus Packers game. The Colts are winning. I check my primary CBS affiliate and they are airing a different game: Titans versus Chargers. Aren’t these both potential teams that I’m rooting for? The Chargers are winning, but with the way football is scored, I know that the score is too close. It is a doubleheader on CBS tonight. This means at least a 30 minute delay. But I know that it is probably going to be more stupid than that.

I decide to watch what is probably a Son of Zorn rerun at 6. Hopefully, I can catch the final results of each game, but I know how to look up the score later so I might as well do that if I can’t catch what ends up happening in each game. At the first commercial break, I check the score on one channel and the Colts are still winning. I check the score on the other and the Chargers are still winning.

It is past the point where the planned delay was and many people will shout curses to their DVR over this. Both channels are now airing the Titans versus Chargers game, which probably means that the Colts won their game. The Chargers are still winning. I just wonder when the game will end. Well, I don’t have to wonder for long as the Chargers do win the game and the obligatory four minutes of commercials that they air afterwards. They never screw advertisers although they do screw viewers a lot. I will also deduct a point from each of these teams for contributing to the delay.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 50 minute delay. We begin with the missing asset from earlier. They find out more information related to what just happened. The McCord kids are worried about their dad. Elizabeth goes into work to deal with the crisis of the week. The ongoing election is brought up again. Russell talks with people about Conrad. A woman visits the house and tells Henry and Elizabeth about some of the problems going on. Someone has vandalized Elizabeth’s office.

In segment two, Elizabeth considers quitting, due to the message someone left as part of the vandalism.  Of course, she’s not going to quit. It might be possible at a season finale cliffhanger, but I really don’t think that it will happen ever. And that’s not just because I’ve seen future episodes. Elizabeth talks about the French Revolution, although I lose track of where she is. She has a problem talking to a diplomat there who seems to be avoiding her. A scene afterwards with Russell and Elizabeth makes me think that this show is becoming more like The Good Wife. However, this seems like a lesser version of it, to be honest. That is, only when they seem similar. I don’t really understand a lot of what happens this act.

In segment three, the important diplomats are suddenly “sick” with possibly made up maladies (hence the quotation marks around sick). Alison doesn’t like being around body guards as they don’t make her feel safe as they are supposed to. Elizabeth talks with a French diplomat about US-French relations. Once again, I don’t understand/know how to summarize the act.

In segment four, stuff happens at the situation room and it is a good situation as usual. The FBI is after the stalker of the family. They get the stalker, or, at least, a man who might be the stalker. Did they get him or not? I guess that we will find out soon.

In segment five, the same French person talks more to Elizabeth. It appears that he was responsible for the stalker. Maybe he’s not a French diplomat, but he’s someone important. I seem to have gotten lost to a lot of what happens in this episode. Sorry. Guess I dropped the ball on this one.


On the next Madam Secretary, can Elizabeth defend one of her own? Are people associated with Islam always going to be considered terrorists? I honestly had no idea that terrorists existed until September 11th, 2001. And I had no idea that Muslims were blamed for the attack until much later. I always thought it was terrorists and I still think that. Anyways, I’ll be back later with the next episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment