Sunday, March 12, 2017

Episode from 10-23-2016

I tune in to the TV on my primary CBS affiliate and they are airing a game of the Pittsburg Steelers versus the New England Patriots. Since I hate the Patriots, then it is clear as to which team I’m rooting for. I miss the score at first. My FOX affiliate is not airing football this late. My secondary CBS affiliate is also airing the same game. Unfortunately, the Patriots are winning.

Earlier today, they aired a game of the Colts versus the Titans. This was one of those important games to track, although I might have to do more of them. I’ll mention in a blog post after football season is over how I would rank the potential teams. The Colts beat the Titans.

I know that by the time that I post this, the election will have been long over. But in the present, I just can’t wait for the crap of the whole election to be done and over with. How did Donald Trump even make it this far into the process? How did he beat out a bunch of actual Republican and politicians to get the nomination? And how is him even getting the nomination not rigged? If Hillary Clinton doesn’t win the election, then something is seriously wrong with the world. More wrong then the fact that he even made it this far.

If all goes well (knock on wood), ABC will come in good so I’ll be able to watch Once Upon a Time and Quantico. I’ve missed so freaking much of the first show and it’s really confusing even if you do see every episode. Likewise, I don’t know some of what is happening on that show. Will Jafar show up as a villain? Will they reference what should have happened to him since Once Upon a Time in Wonderland? Do those shows even relate anymore? I mean, they kind of ruined the story the one character had on the spin-off when he was briefly featured on the original show.

Since CBS is airing a doubleheader today, that means for sure that there will be a delay of 30 minutes, although it could be an even longer delay. Now if Elementary gets preempted tonight or the delay on both channels is different (which might actually happen this time, even though they are airing the same game), then that means that I will start a blog about Elementary starting from the episode when it airs on time again. But we don’t know what the delay will be just yet. Meanwhile, at six, I’m flipping to FOX to watch actual shows that are airing on time.

The score of the game when I check during a break is Steelers: 16, Patriots: 27. It is around this time that Bob’s Burgers starts, although I don’t know if the game ended as the scheduled time or not. I catch a CBS money watch update, which is typically what they air after the first 60 Minutes segment when I check CBS during a commercial for Bob’s Burgers. The next break reveals that 60 Minutes is on. I’m guessing that the Patriots won. I don’t see how the Steelers could have turned it around. I guess that I’ll just have to figure out what the delay is. I just know that it was slightly different on the two different affiliates. One is slightly behind the other. It might not even show up as different.

Today’s episode brought to you by 35 minute delay. We begin with people talking about a reef in the ocean. But the people are arrested for trespassing. We get back to Elizabeth and Henry talking about their family’s stalker. The team addresses the whole Chinese thing that I don’t fully understand as of yet. Henry goes after more of the potential stalker that he thinks that he may know the identity of. But does he? I guess that we’ll see.

Elizabeth has a planned trip to Vietnam, but it appears that the China situation might complicate it. Conrad tells a story about how he almost killed an innocent person. The Chinese diplomat talks about consequences as I realize we still haven’t gotten to the title screen yet. Creepy things start happening on their own at the McCord house.

In segment two, Henry is upset that people hacked the house somehow. While it may seem unlikely, I do think that nowadays, such a thing would be possible. While the house is considered safe, Henry doesn’t think so due to the security breach. Elizabeth learns about this back at the white house. They discuss the ocean relief members that were taken by the Chinese people. They learn that ocean relief was hacked. They also look into getting videos that were posted.

In segment three, Elizabeth and Henry talk more about what’s going on with them. Russell is adamant about keeping the pandas at the zoo. The Chinese wants the pandas back. You know, times like this make me think that Russell is a lot like Eli Gold. They are able to find something on the recovered camera files that shows a missile facility.

In segment four, Elizabeth talks again to the Chinese diplomat, whoever he is, about the missiles that they found. They aren’t giving the pandas back to China. There might be some sort of war that could happen, but I think that they are trying to avoid war. Don’t the really good people avoid wars whenever possible? To me, that seems like the far better option.

In segment five, the person that Henry was after was not the person who was after their family. I guess that the stalker is still a problem then. Conrad talks about how he helped Lee (the Chinese president) about how he helped defuse the situation. This is broadcast live. The team thinks that this might be saving face in a way. Henry and Elizabeth are still worried about their stalker.


On the next Madam Secretary, the secretary of state has to have all the right moves during an election year and there is football talk. I have already seen and written about this episode in a blog post that you will see later. I don’t know yet if I can get caught up on tapes before I’d have to go out of order with the blog or not. We’ll see what happens. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment