Monday, May 11, 2015

Episode from 3-29-2015

Okay, this will be a bit of a complicated post. I knew that March Madness would delay the beginning of this episode. But, it was not as long a delay as I would have liked. There were things I was doing outside of the house that prevented me from being home exactly when it started. So I decided that I will watch the beginning of this episode online and blog about what I can later. The first two acts will be blogged about when I can see that part online. The third act onward will be blogged live! Isn’t that cool! I don’t know if I can live blog that often (and obviously, you won’t be seeing this updated as soon as you’d probably want me to update it), but today is weird and brings forth an exception. Today’s episode is brought to you by a 17 minute delay. But at least Duke beat Gonzaga in the game. Or, at least, I think that was the game that was on CBS.

Let’s start at the beginning. Elizabeth talks at some sort of dinner. We learn about a cult in Bolivia. This is the part that I remember from later, since I’m blogging about this and the second part later. Elizabeth talks to her daughter Stevie about the internship she is doing. Elizabeth is doing her best to handle the situation at hand in Bolivia. Basically, they are concerned also about Stevie dating her boss. I decided that I don’t care that much about this episode in question.

In segment three, someone meets up with Elizabeth regarding a kidnapped congressman. She thinks that bringing her husband, Henry, into the situation will help improve it. I’m getting distracted a lot during this episode so it might lead this post to be stranger than usual (like you’d ever know the difference). I will do the best that I can to keep up and may just rewatch the whole episode to make sure that this blog post is up to par.

In segment four, Henry talks with the kidnapped congressman or his captor. I can’t tell what is exactly. Now a kidnapped congressman is something that TV can do, but it would more than likely never happen in real life. Henry says a possibly fabricated, possibly real story about why religion means a lot to him. Elizabeth makes it seem that the story is, in fact, real. I think that’s what it is or not. With the strange religious beliefs of the Good Wife on right after this, it is hard to tell what to make of a lot of these things. But I shouldn’t get worried about the religious beliefs of people that don’t really exist. The situation with Henry gets tense. Turns out he was probably talking with one of the captors. There is a problem the he accidently creates.


In segment five, the situation gets tense as they try to rescue the congressman. Everyone important to the episode seems to get rescued, but others end up dying. Henry talks to Stevie about Arthur who is a boss of hers and also her lover. On the next episode, a bunch of crazy things happen as usual. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment