Monday, May 15, 2017

Episode from 4-30-2017

Ever since I had to go out of order on this blog due to when my laptop's power cord wasn't working and needed replaced, I wondered when I would go back to posting the episodes after the one that I did. Well, I can't start alternating between them yet as I had a problem recording the one after this and haven't yet seen it as a result. But, I can still give you a more recent episode than the one that I blogged about yesterday. If all goes well, I'll be done writing new episodes from this season and during the summer, I should have to rest of this season's episodes published before the new season starts. Anyways, let's get to the blog post at hand as I continue with these long delayed updates.

After this whole year has happened, I can finally add a change into the whole TV show on DVD watching that I’m doing. It isn’t that major a change, but after all the long time without being able to change anything, I went from watching NCIS season 7 to NCIS season 8. At least the summer is coming up when I know that I’ll be able to watch a lot more shows.

Now this is the next episode in line after the one where I had a bunch of major computer problems and found it easier to just update you on the most recent episode at the time. Hopefully things can be normal now in the future, but things could also get really messed up in the future. For one, this episode could start a new alternation between blog posts like I was doing before after the second season Christmas episode. I really hope that I’m to a more normal posting time in the fourth season and aren’t so behind like I am now. The next paragraph should explain more.

Here’s a paragraph that I’m putting in multiple blogs. I had problems with my laptop’s power cord and had to get a new one to use it again long term. In the event that there are problems with my laptop, this would be one of the blogs that I would try to keep updating blogs of shows that are still on, like this one. If not, then I would stop updating the blog until I have a new computer to do so with. For now, the issue is resolved and hopefully there won’t be any other problems with this for a while.

I will be busy on Easter, but will probably be back in time to watch whatever might be airing on TV that day. I don’t know if there will be any potential busy days for me or not outside of possibly Mother’s Day. It all depends on what happens or doesn’t happen in the future.

I should probably mention what all I could wind up doing with this blog in the future. At the moment, I am updating it on Sundays. I don’t think that will last forever. For one, there are two other blogs that could wind up with Sunday updates. For another, I don’t think that I could do these updates the day of the newest episode so that would mean that Sundays are not a good time to be updating them after all. I plan to finish the rest of this season’s posts on Sundays unless something changes. What I do need is a good other day to post them on.

If I didn’t post this on Sundays, when would I post it? That partly depends on when else the other blogs I write could be. The TV blog is currently on Saturdays. It could wind up on Sundays or Mondays at the moment and could wind up on any day. The Survivor blog is on Wednesdays. If I post about an old season, it would be on Sundays. If I have two old seasons to blog about, the second one would be on Fridays. I’m not sure if I should tell you more than that since at the moment, only two old seasons at once would be something to worry about. The Survivor blog is also posted on Thursdays during Advent and Lent since I’m at church when the episode airs and don’t see it until the next day. My Elementary blog is updated on Thursdays, although it was alternating Sundays with this blog. If I came up with a new time to do this blog, Friday would be the most ideal time, but I don’t know if it would last or not.

I’ve decided that I will start mentioning political things again starting with the next episode’s blog post. I won’t do it yet as of this blog post. As for what could happen next and if I wind up switching between two different timelines when to post could relate to both when I get caught up on the two episodes of this season that I have on tape and what could end up happening with my Elementary blog. Should I not be able to get caught up on my Elementary blog, then I’d have to post the later episodes of this blog or this post onward. This has to be the second most confusing blog I have. (The most confusing one is on a different account, meaning, not from Screening.)

I check to see what is on TV before primetime. They are airing a golf event of some sort. They are supposed to be airing some sort of news instead. I worry that this might delay shows again, but they decide to finish airing it on the golf channel instead of the CBS network. Glad that I don’t normally like sports or I would be annoyed by what might be considered a Heidi moment.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with people looking for a terrorist suspect. He seems to have gotten away for now. Conrad wants this person alive, but approves killing him if that is the only option left. Jay from Elizabeth’s team winds up kidnapped in some foreign country he is trying to help in.

In segment two, Elizabeth learns about Jay’s kidnapping. The team seems largely unsure of what to do regarding this. There is some sort of issue with a calculator and Jason that I don’t quite understand. I that’s all I got from this act.

In segment three, Henry confronts Jason about why he wanted a lot of money. It turns out that he was trying to impress a girl of some sort. Jay tries to plead for a chance of some sort which leads to his captor calling Elizabeth, but it doesn’t seem like things go well.

In segment four, Jay is rescued. Elizabeth doesn’t want to target the captor for some reason. I think that he’s no longer a threat or something like that. Jay reunites with his wife, briefly, before going back to work. Someone, maybe the terrorist, gets into a shootout at the hotel room he is staying at.

In segment five, people keep apologizing for bringing Jay into work, which he says that he was happy to do. The shootout seemed to be unauthorized by anyone and were just rogue people doing things. Jason’s potential girlfriend got grounded too, yet is still allowed to Skype with him. I’ve never been grounded, but I don’t think that would be allowed. I don’t think anything else important happens.


On the next Madam Secretary, Matt winds up with writer’s block when he’s supposed to do this important speech at a moment’s notice. Will things work out well regarding that? I guess that we’ll see sometime in the future. For now, this is Adam Decker, singing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment