Monday, July 3, 2017

Episode from 4-9-2017

In the present, I’m not sure how I’m going to be updating this blog in the near future. I could post every Sunday or Sundays from April 9th until a new episode doesn’t air on a Sunday. There are potentially two other blogs that could wind up on Sundays in the future. I’m hoping that this finds a home other than Sunday and it can stay there forever. I could potentially start alternating this between my TV blog on Saturdays in the future, but I’m not sure that I will. I don’t know for sure what is going on in the future with my own blog, so we’ll see what ends up happening with that.

There is only one team that I’m still rooting for in March Madness. That team is North Carolina, which was originally only in contention due to the NCAA banning the state of North Carolina from hosing any of the tournament. They then played a game before primetime on Sunday on CBS and ended up winning it so that’s pretty cool as well. They are in the final four and need only win two more games to come out on top. Will they? I guess we’ll see. Something to note is that two of the teams that have beaten other teams of interest are in the final four. So this makes the final four, two teams that have beaten teams of interest, a team of interest, and another team. We’ll see what happens regarding that.

North Carolina is in the final four of the NCAA tournament. They progressed to the championship game. They played it against Gonzaga. Who won the tournament? The game was close a lot as the winning team kept changing. It was North Carolina who ultimately won. Like Duke, they had won the game before primetime the second week of March Madness then ended up winning the championship. I wonder if this will happen again in 2019 or even 2018. I guess that we’ll have to wait and see.

This episode is airing on Palm Sunday. They are not airing shows on CBS on Easter, but it is still a dumb idea to have shows then. Of course, the worst time to air new Sunday shows is every Mother’s Day without fail. Of course, my problem then is more shows I like not coming in then it is me not being able to watch shows at all then. There are a lot of shows that I watch on Sundays. They are Once Upon a Time, The Simpsons, NCIS: Los Angeles, Making History, this show, of course, Family Guy, Shades of Blue, The Last Man on Earth, and Elementary. I was watching Time after Time, but it got cancelled. There are times when I watch 60 Minutes, Bob’s Burgers, and Match Game.

It is before 5:45 when I look to see the Masters on TV. If someone could prevent this from ever airing again, that would be nice. I can’t tell what is going on. This is so boring. It is excessively dumb. Someone get to something interesting! I watch a rerun of The Simpsons at this time and then have to leave my house before I can come back. I’m back and the fucking Masters are still on before 7. Maybe this is a good thing if this aligns shows up exactly an hour late or mostly that time. Of course, this means that Elementary won’t be on. But I messed up when I was supposed to start that blog. This will mess up when they are supposed to air the rest of it, so we’ll see for sure if what changes with that.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 1 hour delay. We begin with victims of human trafficking. Elizabeth and the team learns about them. They talk to a foreign person and there is a movie going on in his country. I don’t fully understand what goes on and neither do they. It appears that they are going to have to get an actress to appear at his birthday party.

In segment two, there are talks with the actress, but her mother or agent or whoever she is wasn’t going to let this happen. Alison is preparing for a school dance. Henry, who has leg issues for written in reasons that I haven’t seen yet, talks to his agent about a bomb. He realizes that it is in a truck so he quickly rides it away to a safe place where it explodes like a unicorn.

In segment three, there is more to the school dance thing that I don’t understand. I also don’t fully understand who was driving the truck that exploded. They find the missing girls (women?), only they had suffocated in the back of a truck.

In segment four, Alison didn’t seem to have a good time at the dance. Nothing bad happened, but she feels that things could have gotten out of hand easily. It’s possible that Jason could have done more than he did. I can’t tell what went on with the missing girls, but it seems that some are rescued and someone else isn’t. I don’t know what is going on here. It seems like people get confused and people snap at each other.

In segment five, there seems to be a strange end to the subplot regarding the children. Jason wrote something on the car of the bad person and things were resolved somehow. The team reacts sadly to the whole women thing as they had watched the people drive away and weren’t able to do anything to stop it. Boy this episode was really confusing.


On the next Madam Secretary, there’s a lot of stuff that’s revealed, sort of, in the promo. There is an arms dealer that had to be negotiated with in order to feed people. Henry didn’t tell Elizabeth about something, presumably him driving the truck with the bomb in it. I’ll be back whenever the new episode is. It won’t be on Easter due to some strange musical special airing in its place. But I will be back then with the newest episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment