Monday, August 12, 2019

Politics: Good Things about Republicans

As I often point out terrible things about the Republican Party over and over again, I might have to stop for a moment and point out that they aren’t all bad. Seriously. There are some good things about Republicans. I’m not going to be sarcastic or do this post with caveats. (Well, there might be some caveats where deemed fit.) I am going to post multiple things that I actually like about the Republican Party. Don’t expect a post like this to happen again in this blog. I feel like saying this at least once.

The first thing that I like about Republicans is that they are pro-life. I don’t understand those who just don’t think that an unborn child isn’t life in some way. I do wish that their weren’t some who just voted based on this alone and no other issues at all. But they are on the common sense and more reasonable side that abortion is wrong.

The second thing that is good about Republicans is that they are rather unified. Sure, they may not be unified over good things anymore, but at least they are there, most of the time, united in how they do things nowadays.

The third thing that is good about Republicans is that they often have clear goals. They will tell you straight up if they want to get rid of universal health care. It is clear if they are all bought by the gun industry. If they want to taint the judicial system of government, they won’t hide their way of doing it or their plans of it.


Well, I’m not sure if I can do more on this post as I’m not sure if I did a good job saying actually good things about this party at all. There might have been more that is good about them that I will be able to think of later. There isn’t as much good about them at all. But at least I can think of these things if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment