Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Politics: Is Punishing Russia Racist or Needed?

There’s not much time for me to write a post and I thought that it might be time for the other theme, but it is not. Anyways, there seems to be a lot of sanctions against Russia because of the war that they started in Ukraine. But maybe things went further than that and it seems like any Russian could be affected by this? Have we gone too far? I don’t think that we have. This is like when I speculated as to whether or not China was a problem. It is. It is more the country as a whole than any single person in it. I know that Russia can be the same way with the same problems at times. (Well, the same problem of government not working for the people and causing issues for other countries due to its powers.) As long as we can save the good people who want to help us from Russia who live in that country. I hope this makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment