Sunday, October 9, 2016

Episode from 2-21-2016

One of the TV shows that I’m watching on DVD is The Big Bang Theory. But, that’s currently mentioned on my other list. There are potential problems with this. I was watching the first season. Now I typically watch a show after dreaming about it. I dreamt about the pilot episode of The Big Bang Theory (the one that aired). The main problem with that is that I’m still on the first season on DVD. And I’m not far into it. There is a Halloween episode in the first season that I will wait to watch until October once I reach it. After that, I will put it back on the list, but I know that I probably won’t be able to finish watching the first season until sometime next year. This means that I’ll have to wait until at least 2018 before I’ll be able to watch it again. That, and I will be watching it in Portuguese since I’ll still watching further seasons on DVD as well.

Speaking of my Big Bang Theory DVDs, when I was watching season 5, when I got to the third disc, there was a problem of some sort after watching it for the first time. So I now am working on recording the syndicated versions of these episodes. I had previously gotten the first three from the disc on a tape. It looks like I will now be able to get the next three episodes on the tape as well. I just hope that there are no issues of any kind when I do get caught up on tape of these episodes.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin where the last episode left off. The explosion shook the area. Elizabeth tries to contact her family. It’s interesting that Stevie says text is better than calling. I prefer calling. Anyways, she learns that her kids are fine, but her husband may be contaminated from the bomb explosion. The main person who was speaking at this event is injured with shrapnel.

In segment two, there is more chaos after the bomb explosion. Elizabeth is able to talk to her husband some. We see people trying to fix a situation with a consulate. Somebody gets on the roof of a building and decides to jump off of it.

In segment three, the thing they used to close the last act isn’t addressed right away. They still try to figure out the situation that is going on. Henry is okay and it looks like he is not contaminated. I’m not sure what else there is to gather from this segment.

In segment four, Matt? meets up with Nadine to spend time with her since where he lives is affected by the bombing. Elizabeth is worried that such things could happen to them. Whatever Henry did was effective in treating the injured person. He wants to rejoin a place of some sort. It seems like things are wrapped up, but they aren’t. There’s still another act to go.


In segment five, Henry talks about rejoining DIA (whatever that is) and is rejected, something that he thinks his wife is responsible for. But, the president is interested in creating a new agency that he wants Henry to be a part of. Henry accepts the offer. There are no scenes from next time, so I’ll be back in the future with the next episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment