Sunday, June 4, 2017

Episode from 3-12-2017

There are special tapes that I have for personal use. One of them relates to episodes of the show The Big Bang Theory. I was watching through season 5 and when I got to the third disc, it started failing for some odd reason. I finished the disc and then realized that I could record the syndicated versions of these episodes. Ultimately, I got all of them on a tape, but I ran into a bit of a problem regarding it: there was still room on the tape after it. I decided to use it to record a crossover of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and New Girl. I don’t know how much room is on it still. But, learning that there would be a crossover between MacGyver and Hawaii Five-0, I thought that I would put them both on the tape as well. I may tape over the Hawaii Five-0 part should it not turn out to be a crossover after all. With luck, I’ll be able to get a rerun of the Pandora’s Box crossover between NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans.

They are revealing the teams that are in March Madness today before primetime. I may have to watch this to see if any of the teams from previous years that I care about are in the tournament this time as well. Depending on how things go, I’ll add other teams to root for depending on who ends up winning what games that air before primetime on Sundays. Meanwhile, I’ll have to put any episode that delays the airing of this show on tape so hopefully this and the Masters don’t cause too many problems.

I didn’t get to see most of the reveal of teams. I will just look up what the teams are later. I know that I will add future teams in future weeks based on who plays in the games before primetime on Sunday. I know that only one of my teams can win, but more than one team to root for would give me more chances of a team I support winning. I know that the games will air on Saturdays and Ransom won’t air then as a result. What I don’t know is if it will be ending before the games start or not. It’s also interesting how CBS is planning on burning off Training Day on Saturday but still not have the balls to tell us that it is cancelled. At least they owned up to Doubt’s cancellation which happened a record late time for a first official cancellation. Of course, there are shows that are unofficially cancelled like Frequency, Conviction, Pure Genius, No Tomorrow, Notorious, and maybe others.

After the reveal of teams, here are the ones that I’m possibly rooting for: Wichita State and Butler. I might root for Duke again, but I really don’t have to since they have already won the tournament once when I was rooting for them. If these two teams keep advancing, they will face each other in the elite 8. There was also confusion about another potential team for me to root for. If they were in the tournament this year, I was going to root for Oklahoma as I was rooting for them at one point last year. Only they aren’t in the tournament this year. But Oklahoma State, a completely different team (which it really is, I checked) is in the tournament. I don’t know if I will check up on them or not. I doubt it since they are a different team and I don’t want to confuse myself. Only if they are part of the game before primetime on Sunday on CBS will I root for them (providing they win).

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with Elizabeth having a scheduled visit to Singapore. But she’s also planning on stopping by the Philippines. The Philippines has a new president who appears to be like Trump. (If possible, I’m going to avoid discussing politics in this blog until Easter.) Henry works on finding his lost asset. Is it just me, or does that happen a lot? Elizabeth talks to the president of the Philippines and he winds up sexually harassing her which leads her to immediately retaliate by punching him back in the nose.

In segment two, Elizabeth talks to some people about what happened. For some odd reason, the Philippine president decides to go with a cover story that he was injured boxing someone. People wonder what they are supposed to do now. The president’s team learns from some important foreign diplomat that they might want to kill the Philippine president.

In segment three, there is more talk on what to do with the Philippine president. They learn that there might have been more women that he harassed that were paid off. Nadine thinks that Elizabeth should step forward about this and that would inspire others to come forward as well. Henry finds his asset and talks to him about what’s going on and where they can find a potential bomb, I think.

In segment four, there is a plane that is being investigated. Did I miss something? I didn’t think that I did, but I might be. As of writing this post, I don’t have any unseen episodes on tape yet, but that could happen again soon. Anyways, they realize that some sort of plane had been messed with as it had to refuel when it otherwise should have been okay without it. A woman comes forward and seeks asylum from the Philippine president with even more damaging news than what they thought.

In segment five, the Philippine president and Conrad come up with a deal after Elizabeth has talked to him some. What we don’t know yet, I don’t think, is what the information was that was revealed. There were people with the president of the Philippines and Elizabeth when they were talking so I don’t know if they were confused about the conversation or not. Maybe I wasn’t supposed to notice them. Anyways, Henry’s asset learns of a drone that could carry a bomb and he had to kill a guy in order to reveal the information.


On the next Madam Secretary, I don’t fully understand the promo. Someone is dying. There are more international problems as usual. Elizabeth may have done a childish thing that results in problems. I guess we’ll find out more of what happens later. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment