Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Episode from 11-18-2018

Here’s an update on the show watching that I’ve done that I’m actually telling you about on time. I have finished watching NCIS season two and am switching to NCIS season three as a result. I really don’t think that I’ll be able to finish watching anything else this year in terms of changing the list of things to watch. I am taking a longer time with these watchings than I was wanting to.

В выпуске «Время от 31 июля 2017 года» он рассказывает о «Тайной истории» в рассказе, начиная со страницы 32. Россия стремилась подорвать президентские выборы 2016 года. Мы еще не знаем, действительно ли они на самом деле преуспели или если Трамп имел к этому какое-то отношение. Но мы знаем, что Обама пытался остановить это. На стр. 39 в нем упоминается, как на системы повлияли 39, показывающие доказательства сканирования, 20 из них были скомпрометированы, менее 12 пытались удалить или изменить информацию для голосования, а менее 12 пытались загрузить информацию.

Главный хак, который был подтвержден, был в округе Риверсайд в Калифорнии. Это подтвердили русские. В Иллинойсе произошел еще один взлом. Насколько нам известно, ни одно из их влияний на изменение чего-либо не было успешным. В то же время в Аризоне был подобный хак. Зловещая цитата об этом была на стр. 34: «После 2014 года вы найдете их в сетях, и они останутся, как будто они насмехались над нами».

Catching up on the results of the Illinois attorney general race, I’m not sure that I’m upset by the results even though the person that I wanted to win didn’t actually win. Erika Harold, the Republican, lost to Democrat Kwame Raoul. I don’t know if he can actually be impartial like he should be, but it might be good to have someone who won’t try to advance Trump’s agenda in office. A Republican hasn’t held this office in this state since 2003. That’s when Lisa Madigan first won the office and now only the second person after her will be taken it.

I’m not always as up to date as I should be on current events. Well, I keep track of them in this blog, but I don’t always mention all of them that I should. I guess that I don’t always know what is and isn’t worth keeping track of. Something that seems true to the Trump hypocritical form is the doctored video that he spread in order to ban a CNN reporter from White House briefings. He is supposedly against fake news, but most of us realize that he only calls things fake news when it is real news that makes him look bad. He really hates CNN despite the fact that they aired live and unedited coverage of his rallies instead of actual news. No network or affiliate should be airing complete footage of those ever.

If you are supposedly against fake news
Because of their misleading views
One can’t help wonder why
You spread lie after lie
With so many words that you spew

On Saturday, November 17, 2018, I rolled the number 5 and got to watch the next episode of the first season of Survivor called Old and New Bonds. I am probably closest to finishing watching this than any other show on DVD that I’m watching right now.

Movie update: This weekend didn’t go entirely as planned, although I don’t think that I was too messed up as a result. On Friday, I watched Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day and replaced it on the list with Night at the Museum. On Saturday, I wound up not giving myself enough time to watch the movie so I started it on that day, but didn’t finish watching it until Sunday. The movie Titanic was watched and replaced by a tape recording of the play The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood, which has never been on one of my rolling lists of movies to watch before. Everything else has been.

At around 5:30, I turn on the TV to see what is on. My main CBS affiliate is not showing football. They start by showing the CBS Weekend News. I watch some of it before checking for other things. I then see what is on FOX. They are airing a game of the Eagles versus the Saints. The Saints are winning by a lot. It makes sense because I root for the Eagles and not the Saints. My other CBS affiliate is also not showing a game so I’ll stick with FOX for now and check the game from time to time. I doubt that it can end with victory for the Eagles since there’s a 30 point gap they’d have to fill.

Something that I realize that I might want to keep track of is what 60 Minutes is showing and whether or not it is on delay. The Trump interview aired with a 30 minute delay and was a ratings disaster. As for the interview with Stormy Daniels, that also aired on a delay, but it got strong ratings. I might have to keep track of what the epg mentions as the plot for each episode when it airs.

Here is the epg for this week’s 60 Minutes: Lesley Stahl reports on how the drug Naloxone could prove to be a boon towards dealing with America’s opioid crisis as it helps overdose victims; Steve Kroft meets a former professional football player and best-selling author who suffers from ALS.

A CBS sports update proves that the Saints did win. I want to check to see what is on FOX and they are on commercial. It turns out that they are airing The OT now. I’ve never understood what OT stands for or why my computer is doing autocorrect on it. I’d understand if it were in lowercase letters. I guess that I will have to avoid calling it that. Ducking auto cucumber is pile of shirt.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with a person waiting to land to see his baby girl. But he arrives home and sees a situation at a place. They lie and say they are at the wrong place in order to get away. But they notice that the baby is there. Elizabeth is once again the voice of reason in the Conrad administration. Why doesn’t Trump have one of those? Laos is the place that has the issue of the week and the pregnant women is confirmed to be a surrogate mother. There are a lot of issues with the crisis in question. The vice president talks to Elizabeth. She explains that the woman who has issues with the surrogate mother is her daughter, meaning that her grandchild is at risk.

Others on the team go through things that Matt seems to find somewhat important, but largely not. A garden is part of an issue. It costs a lot of money for some reason. Elizabeth wants to ensure that all of the surrogates are safe. Elony is the name of the surrogate in question that is the focus of the episode. An agent of Henry thinks that the sister of Dmitri is working with Russian agents.

In segment two, a person shows up about the garden, I think. It is hard to keep track of things in this show a lot. Elizabeth then talks about the various issues with the pregnancies in Laos. Elizabeth thinks that she has a solution. But the vice president isn’t okay with it. Talia is then interrogated by Henry on why she was with Stevie. But it seems like nothing weird is going on, yet at least. We then hear via Ally that the report of Elony is that she is a sex slave, breaking the news of the potential scandal that could affect the vice president.

In segment three, we talk about the issue that Teresa, the vice-president, is affected by. Please tell me that baby mills are not a real thing. It’s bad enough that puppy mills exist. I do know that there is a huge problem of human trafficking going on throughout the world.

It doesn’t seem like Elizabeth is getting her way on this issue. Elizabeth had plans for a coalition and Henry thinks that Teresa leaked her own story to get Conrad involved. A watch seemed to have cursed Blake. But he still seeks a way of working with a strange man who I don’t think was important before about the peace garden. But he doesn’t want to make a donation since his name won’t be all around on the garden. My mother thinks that he’s a turd. She is right in this thought. Elizabeth talks on Skype to a person from Laos in order to solve this situation. I don’t think that these women would the same as victims of human trafficking. I’m going to have to look up more about this online sometime.

In segment four, Stevie talks to Henry about something bad because of a breakfast in some way. We then learn that Dmitri sent his sister Talia to make sure that Stevie was safe after the bombing at the White House. It almost cost him his deal of safety that he has. But Stevie is glad to learn this, even if she still can’t ever see him again. Elizabeth talks to Jay about the Laos situation. We then get back to the whole garden that is in Washington. There is a plaque there that the person wanted. Elizabeth then sees Teresa about the situation and how to best deal with it.

In segment five, we get to the happy reunification of Elony to Teresa’s daughter and her husband. We then get to Teresa talking about the issue. People like her now when they didn’t use to. Why did they pick her to work with if they didn’t like her? I guess they didn’t know her well enough. Stevie then opens a letter of some sort that brings her to tears. There is a summit on surrogacy that will happen now. We then get to Dmitri in Moscow and Stevie gets to write a letter to him which he reads.


On the next Madam Secretary, can Elizabeth stop a military strike? The country in focus will be Haiti. Are they making it seem like that is a country that would strike others or be worth striking? I guess that we will see what this fictitious show thinks about some current event in some way. I’ll be back here as usual sometime next week. I don’t know yet if there will be any other oddly timed posts just yet. It will all be based on seemingly random things. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment