Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Episode from 11-4-2018

There have been times that I have told you about shows that I like. It hasn’t been much, but I thought that I would tell you about one call Law and Order: SVU. Its longer name is Special Victims Unit. It is a great show, even if it has grim plots and stupid twists a lot. But I suggest that you watch it if you have the chance too as it is quite good a show.

You might wonder why I’m bringing it up in this blog. Well, sometimes a story that happened in real life is the inspiration for a story that appears on the show. I hope that they do something relating to Brett Kavanaugh in the future. I also hope that they can do a better ending than what we got in reality. I’m so annoyed that people are convinced that NOT supporting him is a bad thing.

Вопрос от Time 3 июля 2017 года был назван детектором лжи и о расследовании, которое Боб Мюллер делает в качестве специального адвоката. Основная статья, которая начинается на странице 24, называется «Исследователь», и она рассказывает об этом очень подробно. Важными датами в 2016 и 2017 годах, которые были упомянуты как важные, являются 12-9, 12-29, 1-27, 2-11, 2-13, 2-14, 3-2, 3-30, 4-11, 5- 9, 5-17 и 6-16. Мне, возможно, придется делать небольшие рекламные ролики здесь и там для тех, кто заботится о том, что произошло в эти даты, связанные с расследованием вмешательства России на выборах. Хорошая идея Трампа говорит: «Первый закон дыр, если вы в одном, прекратите копать». Это суммирует столько проблем Трампа.

Different ads are annoying me on TV and when I was on YouTube for a bit like I often am and they put an ad before a lot of them. Even though they were airing six second ads, it is annoying that I would still have to watch them. Because of them making me watch more of the stupid vote Republicans ads where they basically just say that Democrats will cause problems if they have a majority and continue a world in which fear mongering is the norm. I don’t know why that ad was picked for me, but they often have many videos suggested that I have no interest in.

You see a political ad
It can be good, but is often bad
Some can spread fear
But the end is near
Although the journey there was quite sad

I want to take this moment to talk about Elizabeth Warren and DNA test results that she did. The last time that Trump was certain of a certain heritage, he was proven to be wrong when Obama released his birth certificate. Sadly, people on the wrong saw this is a victory for Trump and not for common decency of mankind. As for Elizabeth Warren, her test proves that she does have Native American heritage. And once again, the wrong is trying to hijack the story.

They immediately went from her not being Native American at all to her not being enough of one. But Trump shouldn’t make adversaries out of people since he will face at least one opponent in the general election and is likely to face a primary challenge. Then again, we don’t know what will happen.

If any of you read my TV blog, then you will notice that once a year, I do the Golden Huckleberry Awards which I give to the worst of television. It is inspired by the Golden Raspberry Awards that happen with movies. I’m thinking that I need to come up with some equivalent of it for the world of politics.

The main reason that I’m bringing this up is that I have done a worst commercial award for a while now. I have decided that in future years, I’m going to keep a worst commercial award, but do a worst political commercial as well.

What could possibly win this worst political commercial award? Well, just since June (which is when the awards for the next season become eligible), we’ve seen at least Josh Hawley and then the rest of the Republican’ts complain that the Democrats would block conservative judges, among other actually quite reasonable things. Well, Bruce Rauner is once again at it with bad commercials. Actually, it doesn’t have his approval, but it might as well be from him.

In it, a marriage is happening between J B Pritzker and Mike Madigan. It is presented as an unholy union. You’d think that they should know better than to do an allegory like that, involving a marriage between two men as bad due to the changing world. And as terrible as Mike Madigan is, the smart people in Illinois know that you should work with him if you want anything to happen in this state. Bruce Rauner has spent a lot of money in ads against Mike Madigan in an area that already doesn’t like Mike and can’t do anything to get him out of office.

Movie update: I watched Monsters Inc on Friday and replaced that with Miss Petigrew Lives for a Day. On Saturday, I watched The Land before Time so that is now Ghost Town. On Sunday, Raiders of the Lost Ark was watched and is now The Last Crusade. I thought about watching Celtic Woman: Songs from the Heart, but decided to delay it a week due to me being upset at YouTube. I always watch it with two videos on YouTube that are not in the DVD but were filmed for the concert and are somehow able to be on YouTube in question.

At 5:30, I check to see what is on TV. Nothing important is on CBS, as far as I can tell. I tune into FOX and they are airing a game of the Rams versus the Saints. For once this season, the Rams are actually losing. I did not catch the score that well.

With CBS not airing football, I’m going to stick with the game on FOX. This is largely because I don’t want to hear as much about politics for a while, especially if Republicans keep the house and senate. Here is the score: Rams- 24 and Saints- 35.

The Rams later get 27 points as they still trail in the game. I wonder if I curse teams that I like simply by watching the games that they play. I don’t know if this is true or not. But I seem to always bless all of the teams I hate when I watch those games. That might be the real curse.

Sticking with the game sees the Rams have a touchdown then a two point conversion, tying the game at 35-35. It is at this point that I switch to 60 Minutes to watch it. I will check the score as often as possible in breaks in the program. I know that it should be covered in sports updates on CBS if the game ends on time. If it doesn’t end by the time of the update, they can only tell us what the current score is.

Checking the score later, the Saints are winning again with 38 points to the Rams 35. I don’t know if the Rams will win this or not. But it is possible. I don’t know if the current Rams are known for touchdowns or if they still have a reputation for scoring in other ways.

During the next break, the score has the Saints with 45 points while the Rams still have 35 points. The game does the countdown where they agree to stop playing or whatever it is that happens. I still do not know who controls who gets possession outside of fumbles and interceptions. I especially don’t get the whole automatic countdown things that end the game. I guess that the Rams couldn’t always keep with their wins. But maybe now the Chargers will be in reach of being the better team this season.

With not much else to say until the show starts, I might as much mention my predictions for the election that will happen the day this is posted. I don’t know what will happen in the house, but I think that the Democrats will take control of it. As for the senate, I predict both switches from red to blue and blue to red. It could be very chaotic. Bruce Rauner will lose in Illinois. I also will tell you who I donated money to and who won that I care about. I’ll even give you an update about the Iowa governor race that I don’t quite care about right now. The senate will be like tic tac drop or like a well played game of Othello. Actually, I'm not sure that I remember tic tac drop that well. Let’s get to the episode now.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with Elizabeth talking about various different rules that Thailand has in preparation for a trip that Henry is doing. Rulers should never be treated like they are a god. Well, that’s how I feel about it, at least. Elizabeth needs to tell her kids that she wants to run for office. They agree to do it when Henry gets back. Jason has various offers from different colleges and has to decide which one to go to.

Elizabeth then goes into work. She talks to the random guy from the last episode whose name escapes me as usual. I would hate it if a candidate was already announced in the presidential race shortly after midterms. At least wait until July of 2019. Henry then talks to someone when he gets to Thailand. I do not think that we’ve seen her before. Elizabeth then talks to another woman that I’m not familiar at all with. Who is she? She has an odd request for the book. Maybe she is using a ghostwriter.

I don’t think that this woman with Henry has the best of intentions. Blake tries to remove thoughts that Elizabeth is running for the White House when talking to Matt. We then get to a woman speaking English in Thailand because they probably learn English instead of just their native language. She wants to get rid of the leader of Thailand. Was this the same woman from earlier?

In segment two, we get to the woman who was arrested again via a discussion that Elizabeth and Henry have over the phone. Marsha is the name of this woman, I think. Jason is still having issues and he talks to Alison about it. Stevie then sees an ad called Run Bess Run that she shows to her siblings. I don’t think that Jason takes it well while his sisters are thrilled by the potential run. Henry talks through a translator and the king decides to pardon her.

Elizabeth’s brother shows up again. She and him talk about what is going on with the ghostwriter and the closest thing she can think of as a leadership role originally was when she did something with her sports team in high school. He thinks a good example is how he helped raise her. Marsha didn’t want out of jail as she might be seen as a heretic now.

In segment three, Henry talks to Marsha about why she would want what she wanted. She wanted to do something with her life. This is an ex of his. Jason didn’t do the scholarships. He didn’t actually want to go to college after all. He was upset over the ad in question. She didn’t know about it. He says, “I will fully support you from an avocado farm in Tel Aviv.”

Elizabeth talks more with her ghostwriter who is named Loraine. Elizabeth talks to the hype guy again. She doesn’t want to do a book anymore. I’m really surprised that she didn’t fire him then and there. Marsha, or whoever this person is, gets arrested and so does Henry. The king died, or so they say.

In segment four, Stevie talks to Jason about some of what is going on. He doesn’t want to damage his mother’s reputation since he often fails at things. You’d think that would motivate a person to not keep failing at things. They learn in America about the unrest in Thailand. Who did they sentence to death? And has the sentence been carried out yet? The people talk about what they should do and they think that they should extract Henry as soon as possible. They seek to get Marsha out too as well. As usual, we have to resort to characters going to extreme measures when they are caught.

In segment five, we get to the people being reunited after what happened. All they had was a short scene that explained what happened. But I’m okay with that. At least Marsha is okay. There is not much in the news about how Henry was taken in the process. Matt was worried about losing his job, but he is now okay after talking with Elizabeth. She talks later with Henry about things. Jason talks about how he is wanting to fix the whole scholarship problems. Elizabeth then talks to her kids about wanting to run for office. Henry missed things while he was away.


On the next Madam Secretary, there wasn’t much to the promo outside of money issues and hearing that the job of president comes with a chef. That’s it? I don’t know if I can gather much outside of that. Maybe I should do a post on how little Trump has been doing in the White House right now while he is out campaigning for various candidates. Or I can ignore politics outside of the episode recap. I do not know what else there is to talk about so I’ll end the post. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment