Monday, December 10, 2018

Episode from 12-9-2018

Something that was airing against this show was The Alec Baldwin show. I might have cared about it if it didn’t air against this show. But it did. Now it will be burning off the last of its episodes on Saturdays in the future since it didn’t get good enough ratings. At least it ends better than the last time he had a talk show. But it didn’t end as well as it could have. It wouldn’t be ending this soon into its first season if it was ending well. I wonder if I'll be able to see any of it before it ends. I won't be too upset if I don't.

I have the feeling that I might be talking a lot about Wisconsin in the future in this blog. With all of the crazy shit that has been going on there lately, I’m glad that I don’t live there. And I live in Illinois, so what does that say about me? You’d think that things would be going well since Republican’t Scott Walker, who was the incumbent governor since 2011, lost reelection to Democrat Tony Evers. In fact, it might have been seen as good revenge since Tony was part of education and Scott was against it.

If you’re against education
Perhaps lacking the right vocation
When you face the vote
You will not gloat
Cause your loss was a humiliation

Still, with Scott still in office until January 7th, the lame ducks are proving to be quite vengeful, and this is despite the fact that Republican’ts will still control the general assembly after the new term starts. As soon as they learn that the governor of the state won’t be one of them, they decide that they do need checks and balances instead of someone like Scott who kept a firm choke hold on how things ran in their state. And what better way to do that then by working on what appears to be the ultimate of all of the Republican’t powers: gerrymandering.


Often, when people do terrible things in the middle of the night, they are committing crimes. In the case of politicians from Wisconsin, they are working to get rid of the governor’s powers since they will have someone of the other party in charge. I remember being a college student and working on projects at late times during the night. A lot of college students do this. But you’d think that politicians would know better than to continue to rush through terrible legislation so quickly.


It turns out that people in Michigan are also doing terrible things as well. You can learn bad things from your neighbors, it seems. But it doesn’t seem like the Republicans care that they will still be in control of the state of Wisconsin. Sure, they won’t have a governor of their party anymore, but you can block any bit of progress that Tony tries to make like they did with Obama nationally. It just doesn’t seem like they were patient into waiting for this until Tony took office. Well, all I can say is that I hope that you read these links and remember the shit that happened in Wisconsin. Hopefully, people from both sides can learn not to do this sort of thing in the future.


Switching things up for a bit, I realize that I might need to do a top ten video game bosses that describe Trump in the future if I can think of enough. Another one that works is Mr. Patch from Banjo Tooie. Like Trump, he is full of himself, way bigger than he should be, takes a lot to bring down, and is the star of the huge circus of the world in question that he’s a part of.


Movie update: Now getting to the last of the movie updates from this year, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King was finally finished being watched and is now The Muppets Take Manhattan. The last update of the year is that The Little Mermaid is now Lilo and Stitch. Due to Christmas taking place this month, I will be watching those movies instead of normal ones. Now there might be some more of the regular watching that I’ll do later, but I’ll only do it if I finish watching all of the Christmas things first.

Before I get to what is on before primetime, I might as well talk about the character on this show called Cat. She was introduced partway into the last season and hasn’t been featured as much as she could be. Why is she so underdeveloped? They need to do more with her character. She often isn’t on the show, which seems dumb in some ways.

When I check what is on before primetime, I see that neither of my CBS affiliates are showing football. FOX is showing an Eagles versus Cowboys game. It was a tie when I first checked it. Aw, snap! They are rival teams, if I’m remembering correctly. That’s what I remember from an episode of The Goldbergs. I haven’t seen as much as that as I would like. Since I’d root for the Eagles over the Cowboys, the Eagles wind up losing after the other team gets a touchdown.

I decide to watch the on time 60 Minutes during the meantime. I don’t check the score for a while. I do like the segment on screen addiction. It is a good thing to see after a movie earlier in the day and while I write on my laptop while watching the show with no plan to turn my laptop off until after midnight. And you have to love how social media keeps people alone in their house, connecting with each other from their private residence instead of in real life.

Checking the score again, the game is tied again and they are in overtime. Wasn’t there already a tied game in the NFL this season? I don’t know why it would be. I’d have to check place to know for sure. I hope that I find out what happens next. I’m pretty sure that the score showed the Cowboys winning in the end by three points. Checking the score later proves this as right.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with two different people being taught some sort of lesson when they both leave to exchange something that the Russian teacher doesn’t seem to like. What does the Albanian teacher think? I guess that we will see later. Jay gives a speech that Blake is present for and learns that a person is withdrawing from an agreement. Can this not be the plot of so many episodes of this show? Catalonia wants to break for independence. Elizabeth is not okay with this. Henry wants to fuck his wife, but things keep distracting them. There is a Christmas tree set up, but we will see if this relates to Christmas at all

Someone named Gordon shows up and is confused in some sort of way. I can’t tell how just yet. He is the Secretary of Defense. What? I’m confused. A random woman greets Jay and talks to him about some different things. Elizabeth is upset over an article popping up over the independence in some way. It would seem that Spain alone is against Catalonia’s independence. Is it just me, or is the plot all over the place? Another news story pops up in some way that causes more issues that I can’t currently make any sense of right now. I hope that you didn’t come here looking for a good explanation on what you didn’t understand of the episode as I don’t understand it myself.

In segment two, Russell comes in with a rant as usual. Does his character have an appearance where he doesn’t do this? He is upset over what Elizabeth has done. He upsets his assistant and there are far too many clichés in this episode. People seek out the delegates. Henry then talks to Gordon about what had happened last night. Gordon blames taking too much medication on the problem.

Blake gets confused by the tea. Why is this in the episode? This show confuses me at times. Well, nearly all of the time. Elizabeth tells Blake about what he should do next. Jay then comes back and talks about the issues that NATO has been having over the fake news story. She talks to a person about what had happened and how they can move forward now. Jay learns about how serious the issue is due to all of the stories that are circulating.

In segment three, Elizabeth’s team talks about how to best address the issue at hand. Russia is thought to be the country behind the fake news story, but Elizabeth has to make sure that they have proof before they make accusations since it could be someone else. Gordon brings up Stevie when he talks to Henry. This seems creepy. A CEO named Scott might be able to help the situation be solved.

Blake then gets something approved, but needs something else approved. Jay has issues due to fishing problems with some sort of country. Jay finds Scott dressed up as Santa. They talk over the website in question that he doesn’t want to be liable for. Scott created the website that was spreading the fake news. Only he wasn’t responsible for it, it seems. How does this relate to the kids from earlier? Does it? The servers seem to explode and start fires. They had been uploaded before being destroyed.

In segment four, Elizabeth talks to someone over Skype for the umpteenth time. There was a troll farm that was going on. I guess that I will have to see later for sure if it is a real time. The man that she talks to thinks that she just wants to blame people for what’s going on. While there aren’t a lot of issues with Democrats, one of them is that they often don’t accept responsibility for their own losses and they do just blame anything and anyone else that they can.

Blake goes crazy by rearranging the dishes in the office. I don’t quite understand it. Blake then talks to a group of people over issues that are going on. But this gets him what he wants. I did not understand that at all. Henry talks about the issues with Gordon and how he might want to use potential medicine that Stevie had used to get rid of issues. Elizabeth wonders what international issues were resolved without any conflict. The Cold War comes to mind. I think that I forgot to write about something.

In segment five, Henry talks to Gordon again with Stevie and someone else in the room. Maybe there was another guy besides Gordon who had issues with Stevie. Reese was the doctor who was doing some bad issues and medicating things that he shouldn’t have. Elizabeth talks about land and violence that had disagreements of some sort. She talks about how the Russian government was responsible and she talks to the two countries with the issue over what is going on.


We then see the students from earlier united together. They seek to plant things and work together. There are no scenes from next time so I guess that we are done with episodes for the rest of this year. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment