Friday, December 13, 2019

Madam Secretary Send-Off Post

You might wonder two things right now. One: why is this on a Friday? Well, the cheat that I sometimes use to update this blog dictates that I will have to update the blog today. The cheat will remain in this blog but could move back to my TV blog or another blog entirely at some point in time. The second is how I can still update this blog even though the series is over. A possible third is if I’m still doing all of the random political posts in the future. I’ll get to that.

There will now be a new point of the blog in question. If you ever read my CSI: Cyber blog like I hope that I suggested, it contained updates into what Bebe Neuwirth was doing after the show ended at least at the point where I started keeping track of it. Her updates will now be moving to this blog as I will now keep track of what all of these cast members and the creator of this show are now doing. This will only include those mentioned in the main cast.

Of course, Bebe Neuwirth will be in the updates. But who else will be? Well, Tea Leoni, Geoffrey Arend, Kathrine Herzer, Evan Roe, Tim Daly, Zeljko Ivanek, Erich Bergen, Patina Miller, Wallis Currie-Wood, Keith Carradine, Sebastian Arcelus, Sara Ramirez, Kevin Rahm, and Barbara Hall will be in the updates as well. I don’t know if I’ll add more people ever or not. I probably won’t any time soon.

Since the blog has been kind of sporadic at times as to when I have updated it, you might want to know when the new updates of it will be. Well, I’m going to keep them on Tuesdays for now. Expect them on the first Tuesday of each month unless stated otherwise later. I know that, depending on how long one has been reading this blog, you were used to a lot of posts coming much later than they should have. But you won’t have to worry about that anymore, I hope.

You might wonder about the future of political updates in this blog. I was doing an alternation of two of the posts where one was Republican and the other was miscellaneous. Well, the next time I do a post on Republican stuff will be the next time I do a political post. Then, I will switch to Democrats instead of what I was doing before with miscellaneous posts. Keep in mind that I might have to discontinue posts due to lack of readership about them. I’ll let you know when or if I do that. Let me know if you want them back by commenting on this blog.

There still might be other blogs that I want to create. This blog was created because of a dream where I had a blog about it and a rule where I had to create a new blog if there were enough unread posts at the end of when I published TV blogs. To date, the next blog that I would potentially create would be one on the show Bob’s Burgers. There are a lot of other potential ones to create as well.

Where would I put all of the other things discussed in this blog? Well, I’m not sure yet and am not sure if I will continue to talk about them anywhere. Football updates could be in my Bob’s Burgers blog as could updates on March Madness and other things. We’ll see where or if I put updates in this blog that haven’t really been anywhere else.

This show started on September 21st 2014 and ended on December 8th 2019. The blog started with an update on the 1-4-2015 episode but the oldest episode blogged about was the 11-23-2014 episode. I started with this show the closet to when it started and it was the longest I had blogged about any show outside of The Good Fight. It will be hard to leave it behind and not be able to talk about all of the things that were random and weren’t even related to this show that I still liked to talk about anyways.


Expect the first cast update this coming Tuesday. I hope to have enough time to write all of the other blogs that I’m busy with. Also, expect this to be the last time that you see the regular closing in this blog for a while. I don’t yet know if there will be random, non political posts of this blog or not. But I still look forward to seeing what all might happen later. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment