Sunday, October 8, 2023

Politics: Misrepresenting One’s Race

With me exhausted from a long weekend where I may have gotten the usual break from work, but didn’t get a good rest, I thought that I would do this quick post where I talk about this weird thread that I have seen. While it isn’’t really political, I do find it weird that it is possible to lie about what your own race is and people would believe you for whatever reason. It is too strange a thing for me to focus too much on as I don’t really understand why someone would do this. What is wrong with your own race? Well, a lot can be wrong with it if you are white. But you don’t have to be one of THOSE white people. I can’t think of much else to say. I would never do this since I can’t really think of any benefit that it would bring. You are going to get found out at some point in time, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment