Sunday, November 13, 2016

Episode from 3-6-2016

Well, syndication can be stupid sometimes as it seems that I was only able to record one of the Big Bang Theory episodes that I need to record. Hopefully things won’t be messed up and I can record those missing episodes some other time. Speaking of which, I should look through more of the tapes that we’ve used for recording on in the future to see if any wiped episodes happen to be on it. I doubt that I’d be able to get a dalek from it as I’m American (and I don’t think that lost episodes aired in America), but it might still have something valuable in it. If not, then its valuable thing is a new tape to use.

With The Good Wife ending this season, you might wonder what that would mean for the future of various blogs of mine. I predict that they’d probably move NCIS: Los Angeles to the timeslot after this show and put something new on at 10/9 Central on Mondays. If you want to read more of my thoughts on what I think the next TV season will be like, there’s a potential blog post where I’d do a fantasy schedule of the next season in my TV blog. We’ll see what happens and if I like whatever show is put there. Remember that the same rules apply to creating a new blog for a show after this one. There’s also the possibility of one about Bob’s Burgers, although that one might be unlikely.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with a ship in the ocean full of Libyan refugees. Things are getting rough and they consider killing some of the people on the ship, but it doesn’t come to that. They are concerned that a terrorist is on the ship. One of Stevie’s old lovers comes up again. I forget if we’ve ever actually seen this person on the show before. I don’t remember him if we have. Henry has joined the situation room in some cases as part of his new job.

In segment two, Elizabeth comes up with ways to try to hide what is actually going on with the ship. What is going on with the ship? I don’t fully understand myself. Stevie tells her parents about what is going on with her boyfriend? It’s hard to tell for sure what the relationship is. Not much happens this act so I don’t have much to mention.

In segment three, we have another short and brief segment. Elizabeth and Henry both forget about the dinner that Stevie was planning on doing. The person they were after (or at least I think that’s who it was) blows himself up on the cameras that people were watching.

In segment four, Stevie has the dinner with her boyfriend (or whatever relationship they have), but she gets upset for no good reason. Henry and Elizabeth learn that the dead person was coerced into the explosion and someone else was responsible for him blowing up.


In segment five, the situation with the meal from earlier seems to be explained and resolved when this person comes over again. The last thing the dead person shouted was a name which is what they try to figure out the meaning of. Elizabeth is able to figure out a way to get the Arizona senator on his side. There are no scenes from next time (I wonder why), so I’ll be back whenever with the next episode of Madam Secretary. Until then, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment