Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Episode from 4-1-2018

It seems that every year without fail, new shows are aired on Easter as if people aren’t busy that day. Although, people tend to be doing more stuff with lunch after church and are probably not busy when it comes to suppertime. NBC is airing Jesus Christ Superstar instead of their usual shows, I’m pretty sure. I only watch Timeless on that network right now. Also, you’d get a way better message from any real church that you would from Jesus Christ Superstar, which gets so much of the story wrong and leaves out the most important part in the end.

As for the other Sunday shows that I watch (besides this one), I’m into all the CBS shows that are on right now (60 Minutes, Instinct, and NCIS: Los Angeles). I’m also into all of the FOX shows that are on right now (Bob’s Burgers, The Simpsons, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Family Guy, and The Last Man on Earth). It’s good for me that NBC isn’t more interesting, but the CW will be adding Sunday programs in the future and they tend to air a lot of good shows that I care about and like.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with something that I don’t quite understand that I’m sure will tie into the events of the later part of the episode. There was some sort of problem with the building that a guy named Pete was in. Only, this seemed like it was a flashback to something that had happened 20 years ago. What? There was an embassy attack of some sort.

Elizabeth wants to do more with it than it seemed that others were wanting. Pete might be a person who survived the bombing. Elizabeth wants to get rid of sanctions. But some people are against it. It seems that the people in Elizabeth’s team wants her to work with a bomb sniffing dog. There seems to be problems with the memorial. It seems that Elizabeth is worried that she might have been partly to blame for the attack happening 20 years ago.

Conrad wants to do a deal that Elizabeth is against. Is it just me, or does this happen a lot in this show? And Elizabeth is normally the right person. This makes me wonder if the show is trying to say that Obama had bad ideas and Hilary Clinton talked him out of them, causing better things to happen.

In segment two, there are problems again with a foreign country again, like nearly every episode of this show tends to do. We then see Matt and Daisy looking for a good bomb sniffing dog for their video. I don’t know if this dog thing is important as it seems that one was rejected but could be adopted later by one of the main characters. Jason seems to have problems with his girlfriend, Piper. Who is Piper? I’m not sure if I remember her at all. I guess that I should read the blog to see what I might have mentioned about it. It might not have even been something that I mentioned even if it did happen.

This one diplomat is Pete. He feels that there are problems and that he wasn’t in there for the right reasons as he was having an affair. Also, he feels that he has been undermined and shouldn’t talk at the memorial thing in question. Conrad wants to go against Elizabeth’s opinion. But there is something that she learns about that she wants to help with.

In segment three, Elizabeth talks to Conrad about how this country has knowingly harbored a known terrorist. Henry wants to make sure that Jason treats people with respect, which he thinks won’t happen the way things are going. Henry wants to make sure that this potential break up goes as planned. I do not understand all of what happened there. At the service, Pete is upset and emotional over what had happened 20 years ago. Matt seems to have problems talking with Daisy. There are more issues with the whole Uganda or Sudan situation and Elizabeth wants to force someone’s hand.

In segment four, Elizabeth is talking to someone online. #takeashot. This dignitary agrees that the one terrorist needs to help with the situation. Henry thinks that he failed at the whole situation with Jason. But Elizabeth won’t stop laughing at it. We then get to the dog shoot. The dog that looked all cute and all that and Daisy decides to adopt it. Or, that’s what she said at least. Conrad talks to Elizabeth about the situation at hand. And it seems that people got the terrorist. This seems like it might be slightly be like what happened to bin Laden, only, without the death part, it seems.

In segment five, it seems that the foreign person (did they even say his name?) was upset over the fact that American people took out people. The sanctions are delayed for a year. It seems that Jason ends up staying with Piper for now. Elizabeth accepts Pete’s resignation that I forgot to tell you about earlier. It seems that he will be doing something more in the future. Elizabeth talks to him about what she thinks was her failure in this, only Pete thinks that she shouldn’t beat herself up over it.


I think that there were scenes from next time, but I think that I missed what they were. Sorry about that. I got a bit distracted. Hopefully I can catch up on some of what I am behind on posting on this blog. I don’t know if there is a primary in Missouri on April 3rd after all. Maybe they are doing more than one. Or maybe there is just some specific, local elections in the St. Louis area. But I think that the main sort of primary will come later. I should mention more of the results of the Illinois primary later. Sorry again about the whole missing the promo thing, although it probably wasn’t much of anything. Sorry again for not paying attention. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment