Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Episode from 5-13-2018

I have decided what to do with anyone and everyone who leaves the cast of this show for any reason. I will add them to the cast updates I have for my CSI: Cyber blog. If I ever change them to a different blog, I will let you know. This means that Bebe Neuwirth will be in the updates of that blog starting with the next month’s post. Here is the link to that blog:


The election for class one senator seats is this year. But there will also be at least two special elections for class two senate seats this year as well. In addition to the regular elections they were having for one seat, both Minnesota and Mississippi are having special elections for the other senate seat. It is possible that the class three seat in Arizona becomes vacant before the 2018 election.

Since the primary in Indiana has happened now, I will get to the results from it. Since he ended up not having an opponent in the primary, Joe Donnelly won the Democratic primary. Mike Braun won the Republican primary. He was actually the person who I wanted to win on that side. While I don’t want Joe to lose reelection, I’ll feel better if he loses to someone like Mike who I hope is a good candidate like I seem to think that he is. Expect more updates on other elections in the future. I might even end up doing special posts for them. When I get to the season finale post on May 22nd (which is when it should be published), I’ll explain more of what I’ll do with this blog during the summer.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. There is a shootout in a foreign country or, quite possibly, somewhere in America with foreigners. Elizabeth is doing something related to Ramadan. I’m not sure why this is being done, but this tradition dates back to Thomas Jefferson, who didn’t practice what he preached. Blake talks to Elizabeth some. She wants to fire him in six months. Did I miss this? He wasn’t part of the thing he shouldn’t have done, right? I thought that Cat and Jay did that. Elizabeth is then called into the White House. Russell is being chewed out by his wife over his health. He is apparently part of the geezer group where he doesn’t care as much about things that he used to. Stevie gets yelled at because of this.

We then go to the situation room. It was a takeover of a foreign place that had happened. Conrad wants to assess the options going forward and it seems like a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation. As usual, Elizabeth has a good idea of what to do. Elizabeth and Conrad talk to a foreign leader over Skype. You know what that means! Take a shot! As usual, the foreign leader won’t cooperate.

In segment two, Jay and Elizabeth talk about the person whose name I’d butcher spelling if I even heard it right. This issue relates to an election of some sort. The Turkish government has gone dark. Blake is talking to people, although I’m unsure of what is going on.

There is a seating chart for a wedding that needs to be figured out. Here’s an idea: don’t do one. It makes things really easy on everyone and you can sit wherever you want to as long as there is room at the table. That way, you can avoid, more often than not, people you don’t like who might also be there, that you might have been forced to sit with due to people not knowing or caring about your situation with these people. I kind of lost focus there for a moment, didn’t I? I missed what happened before the commercial. I am live watching this.

In segment three, it is unclear who is in charge of Turkey. Perhaps the farmer is. And this is actually dam if you do and dam if you don’t. They talk to someone who doesn’t seem to want to help at all. What else is new? As much as I love this show, it is too full of its own clichés.

Stevie wants to try to help Russell become a healthier person. He gets mad that she told Henry about the situation. He wanted it to be a secret. There is more of this wedding thing that confuses me. Or maybe it isn’t a wedding. It is a feast that is held during the nighttime hours between various people. Elizabeth talks beforehand and thanks the person from Turkey. She then talks to him alone in an elevator. I wonder if they will shut off the elevator like in NCIS.

In segment four, Elizabeth talks to the diplomat about what he could do to help the situation. Russell and Henry talk about different things. Blake talks to some person who seems random, but is probably important in way. The water was turned off at the dam. People want to blow it up. Conrad wants to try to do a new raid. It kills bugs, right?

In segment five, we see more of this dam in Iraq that was so important to this episode. There is some sort of team there. But the dam is secure and they deactivate the explosives. The foreigner minister of Turkey is arrested, it seems, at the airport. This is because of dates that he had. But Elizabeth is wanting to do this to keep him under asylum. Russell knows the meaning of life. So do I! He talks with Henry about how his life has changed since his heart attack. Russell liked making model planes as a kid. Henry thinks that Russell should start doing that again. I miss things a lot. Blake refuses a job, but still needs to find a new one. Russia was accidently targeted with airstrikes and that could cause problems.


On the next Madam Secretary, the US is under nuclear attack. Will things seem more problematic in the promos than they are in the episode? Next episode is the season finale and it could be a cliffhanger. At least it will return for next season. I guess we’ll find out what happens later next time. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment