Monday, January 28, 2019

Episode from 1-27-2019

Let’s go more into the updates of football post season. The Rams beat the Saints and are in the Super Bowl. As for the other team, the Patriots beat the Chiefs and are also in the Super Bowl. These are the same two teams that played in the 2002 Super Bowl. Know that I hate the Patriots and am pretty sure that every time they win a game, a baby cries.

Before I get any further, know that I have not given myself enough time to write this post so I might just have to put a lot of what I want to in the next regular post instead of this one. I was busy and sick this past weekend. But let’s get to the rest of this post if I can.

After Bruce Rauner enlisted the help of Eric Grietens, Scott Walker, and Eric Holcomb to try to blame all of his problems on someone else, I wondered what would be a good name to call these four people. Well, I’m dubbing them the four horsemen. It might not be an accurate way of describing them. But it does seem that they want to wreck havoc. Unlike the actual four horsemen, instead of bringing about the end of the world as we know it, they only brought forth their own end.

Eric Grietens left first after many scandals were brought forward and he resigned within hours of a judge declaring his dark money ties fair game to investigate. Scott Walker lost reelection after a long time in such big power and is out of office now. Bruce Rauner, more unpopular than Trump somehow, was out of office just a week later, having also lost reelection. This leaves Eric Holcomb as the only person to be concerned about his political future.

I should update you again on when certain governors started their time in office since there are now new ones added to the mix. Matt Bevin of Kentucky started on December 8, 2015. Eric Holcomb of Indiana started on January 9, 2017. Kim Reynolds of Iowa started on May 24, 2017. Mike Parsons of Missouri started on June 1, 2018. Tony Evers of Wisconsin started on January 7, 2019. J. B. Pritzker of Illinois started on January 14, 2019.

By now, you should know that the government shutdown is over. That’s awesome, actually. I don’t know why it took this long. Well, apparently there were issues at airports due to lots of people not showing up to work and there were too many issues because of it. It took too long. And, making this as ridiculous as the whole thing ever was in the first place, this was the same deal that he could have had before there even was a government shutdown. This “master dealer” known as Trump basically refused to even let the slightest form of compromise happen unless he got what he wanted, which, needless to say, is not how compromise works.

The author of The Art of the Deal
Made people work without money for meals
The right leaning news
Offered terrible views
And that’s why Trump wouldn’t heel

Now going back to the movie watching that I’ve been doing, I have multiple updates about it to tell you about. For the first time ever, I’m now at five movie lists. I now have a Tuesday list of movies to watch that were added to my list in this order: The Great Race, True to the Game, Back to the Future, The Fugitive, The Land before Time, and Rogue One.

Now starting back when it was Monday two weeks ago, I watched Rush Hour and replaced it with Rush Hour 2. True to the Game was then watched and replaced by Taken. There’s actually a bit of a story behind why I own True to the Game. I would have at one point wanted to rent it, but I couldn’t so I bought it as it was Nelsen Ellis’s last movie. I wrote a review about it for my Elementary blog since he was in the cast of that show. I made some mistakes with the review as I thought that Nelsen played the main character instead of a side one that wasn’t as important. Also, the main character is Quad and not King as mentioned in the blog. Still, enjoy the review.


On Friday, January 18, 2019, I finally got to see the next Survivor: Borneo episode called Crack in the Alliance. Considering how Rich’s butt crack was featured in the previous episode, it is a bit odd that we are only now getting to an episode named after a crack. Since I have to update my TV blog at least once a month and I now have to roll an episode to do so, I’ll have to go to extreme lengths in order to make sure that I can always see at least one episode of this show a month when I don’t have cheats to use to update the blog on its own. I’m glad that the roll worked. But you might see me randomly not rolling for movies in order to see an episode of this show during time normally spent on that instead of on this. Hopefully, this isn’t too confusing to you.

More movie update: The Emperor’s New Groove was watched and replaced by Blast from the Past. No movie from a list was watched on Saturday. The Bourne Legacy was watched and replaced by The Best Years of our Lives. No movie from a list was watched on Monday. Back to the Future was watched and replaced by Back to the Future Part 2. No movie was watched on Friday as I was at a film score live event and correctly thought that I wouldn’t have time for one. No movie was watched on Saturday. Hancock was watched and not yet replaced as I haven’t finished watching it yet. I will tell you about more about that later in the next post.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with a bomb that went off internationally that might have been supplied by the US, but Elizabeth’s team has to make sure of this first. Russell is met by a protestor outside the White House and people film what is going on. Don’t piss him off. Haven’t you seen what his character did in The Bourne Legacy? Russell goes on a rant when he arrives at the White House and people explain more of what happens.

There are potential issues with Russia, Israel, and Syria because of all this. Stevie shows the footage that was filmed of Russell to him. He gets a phone call from someone and yells that he doesn’t have an anger management problem. It’s like how I like to prove that I’m calm by yelling, “I AM CALM!” Alison is having issues with the internet and needs to put a paper online right away. I can’t make sense of some of what is going on, but I think that the main issue is with Russia as usual.

People are shown footage of a plane that was Syrian that took off from Russia with a cluster bomb from the US. This is highly complicated. Yet I have the feeling that a lot of international politics is or could be. Elizabeth seeks to find some sort of solution to the problem.

In segment two, Elizabeth talks with someone who isn’t sure that the footage is conclusive. It is a person from Syria that she is talking to. Conrad’s BFF helped make the bomb, according to Henry. There is more revealed about the internet problems as Jason was doing things with cybo currency. He explains some of what he has done. But he might be able to fix it. Stevie wants to fix the problems that Russell is having that he is getting more irritated by. Henry thinks that a knock-off was used, but that official plans of the bomb might have revealed what had happened. The issue might actually be friendly fire.

In segment three, Elizabeth talks between different diplomats. A plane that was shot down had killed Russian soldiers. Henry thinks that this was gross negligence. Russell thinks that people want to taunt the president and the secretary of state. Who even is the secretary of state in reality? I lost track. Some of the people in Elizabeth’s team realize that they are going back to the drawing board.

Stevie tries to defuse the situation with the strange woman from earlier who had gone after Russell and she seems irritated at first only to calm down when she gets a book in her hand. Books are not always a way to calm down. But I guess they can be. Jason gets into more trouble with his crypto currency. We then get a phone call from Russell to Elizabeth and she has to figure out a problem right away.

In segment four, there is a navy presence that Elizabeth and her team needs to get to stand down. We then get to Henry talking to Russell again about various things that are going on. Elizabeth then brings back the two people from the previous segment about what happened with Russia and Israel. It seemed that Syria caused the death of children and Israel caused the destruction of a Russian airplane.

In segment five, Henry talks to Conrad about doing a ban on cluster bombs. Henry then talks about some of what he doesn’t want to do with his role in office. I think that this relates to what had happened in the previous episode with the suspicious people that I can’t quite remember as well. Elizabeth then talks about wanting others to sign a ban on cluster bombs. Why not get rid of nuclear weapons while we are at it? Seriously. We should get rid of them, but I know that won’t ever happen. Cat talks about some sort of issue relating to people who lost people due to one of the attacks in this episode.


Stevie shows that Maggie, the protestor, is still having issues despite whatever had possibly worked at an earlier point. Russell talks to this person one on one. So maybe some sort of issues are resolved? We then get to Jason talking about the failure of his currency after the crisis died down. But he does have a job now that he can use to pay his parents back and briefly talks about another currency that could be used to fix problems, but it seems unlikely that it would work and his parents leave upon hearing more about what it is. There are no scenes from next time so we’ll see what happens or if there’ll even be a new episode next month. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment