Monday, March 18, 2019

Episode from 3-17-2019

If you have the time for various late night talk shows or other shows on late at night, there are a lot of different choices. I’ve already told you about Saturday Night Live. I can’t think of anything more exciting. Hey, look! A water fountain! Anyways, NBC offers the most in terms of late night shows as they start with The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon, then Late Night with Seth Meyers, before ending with Last Call with Carson Daly. CBS airs The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and continues with The Late Late Show with James Corden. ABC airs the talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live and the news show Nightline. In my mind, the best of the talk shows in terms of politics is The Late Show. And you can’t really go wrong with Nightline as a news source, as long as they air something interesting.

В выпуске Time от 18 декабря 2017 года были отмечены их выборы «Человек года», и, по их мнению, они заняли второе-седьмое места. Они выбрали Роберта Мюллера как «Принудителя» и поместили его под номером 4 вместе с человеком, которого он расследует, под номером 2. Страница 90 начинает статью о нем и его важности. Это говорит о том, как обе стороны рады, что он был выбран для проведения расследования. Мы знаем, что российская угроза была реальной. Мы еще не знаем, был ли Трамп вовлечен каким-либо образом. Вспомните эти слова на странице 95 о том, во что верит разведка США: «основной целью российской операции было подорвать веру в американскую демократию в стране и за рубежом».

I feel like now is a good time to talk about some of the previous football season and how it affects my rankings of the teams that I have. Well, let’s talk about the games that have not been played before this season that have now been played. I will now say the games played that had not been played in the past seasons. The Rams lost to the Bears. The 49ers beat the Raiders. The Chargers beat the Steelers. The Raiders lost to the 49ers and beat the Steelers. The Steelers lost to the Chargers and lost to the Raiders. The Bears beat the Rams.

The Rams are 1 out of 2 this season compared to 4 out of 7 in previous seasons makes them 5 out of 9. The 49ers are 1 out of 1 this season compared to 5 out of 7 in previous seasons makes them 6 out of 8 in all seasons. The Chargers are 1 out of 1 this season compared with 2 out of 7 in previous seasons makes them 3 out of 8. The Raiders are 1 out of 2 this season compared with 3 out of 6 in previous seasons makes them 4 out of 8.

The last time I ranked tier one was when I blogged about the episode from 4-22-2018. It would mention when the first ranking of these teams were in a post before that. That post contained the second batch of rankings and now we continue with the third set.

Continuing the point system, the Steelers have 0 out of 2 this season compared with 3 out of 5 last time I ranked them making it 3 out of 7 for all seasons. The Bears have 1 out of 1 this season compared with 2 out of 6 in previous seasons, making it 3 out of 7 for all seasons.

So what are the points total thus far? The Rams are 5 out of 9. The 49ers are 6 out of 8. The Chargers are 3 out of 8. The Raiders are 4 out of 8. The Steelers are 3 out of 7. The Bears are 3 out of 7. The Broncos are 4 out of 9. The Chiefs are 5 out of 9. The Titans are 5 out of 9. The Colts are 4 out of 9. Now when I rank them, I break the ties by putting the next time the teams played each other on the scoreboard of mine, if they have played each other a second time.

The teams that still need to play each other are: the 49ers and Steelers, the Chargers and Bears, the Raiders and Bears, and the Steelers and Raiders. Once these games are played, the only issues would then be potential ties that happened that can hopefully be broken.

Remember before I go on that the Rams will automatically rank higher than either the Chargers or the 49ers. Also remember that I don’t really care about the Bears but have them ranked for what are mostly just obsessive reasons. I will put The Eagles where Rams could be if they jump in front of a team. I will also put the Bears last of any teams.

Here are the new rankings: Rams, 49ers, Chiefs & Titans & Eagles (three way tie with Titans beating Chiefs and Rams beating Chiefs with Titans and Rams needing to play each other) Raiders, Colts, Broncos (Colts and Broncos would be tied, but the Colts beat them when they next played), Steelers, Bears, and Chargers. I think that the three way tie is best resolved as just Titans above Chiefs and Eagles ignored for now as I can’t really think of a good way of breaking the needless tie right now anyways.

Since I’m switching between talking about old posts of The Good Wife and Elementary, here we are at the next episode of The Good Wife that I’m sharing again. I just hope that I don’t miss any episodes due to how they were posted out of order in the past. This was perhaps the worst written post of all of this blog due to missing a lot of it due to March Madness and family events going on. It mentions the whole issue of missing emails in it that would be important and I wonder how much of Hillary Clinton was put into the character of Alicia Florick.


If you keep up with my Good Wife blog, which is still updated, you will now occasionally see posts that are political in it, similar to how you’d see them sometimes in this blog. Basically, it is now using a theme of Trump based posts, all (for now) meant on criticizing him or his supporters. I was going to put these political posts in this blog, but now I’ll put them in that blog. Two of the last three posts were political in nature and I hope that you like them.

There’s not much to say now in terms of the Democratic race for president. Basically, I’m going to put who all I know for sure is in the race right now into three groups: notable people who are running, good and qualified people who are running that aren’t as notable, and those that should probably be avoided. I apologize if I have missed anyone. Let’s get to group 1.

Group 1: Cory Booker is a US senator from New Jersey. Kamala Harris is a US senator from California. Amy Klobuchar is a US senator from Minnesota. Bernie Sanders is a US senator from Vermont. Elizabeth Warren is a US senator from Massachusetts. I could even suggest that our future president could be among one of these people.

Group 2: Julian Castro is a former office holder from Texas. John Delaney is a former US representative from Maryland. Tulsi Gabbard is a current US representative from Hawaii. John Hickenlooper is a former governor of Colorado. Jay Inslee is a current governor of Washington. My prediction is that there won’t be any notable people from a group like this in the future, although we’ll see if any of them can be like a Rick Santorum or unfortunately become infamous like John Edwards.

Group 3: Marianne Williamson ran for office and is from California. Andrew Yang is from New York. Michael E Arth ran for office and is from Florida. Harry Braun ran for office and is from Georgia. Ken Nwadike Jr. is from California. Robby Wells ran for office and is from Georgia. I don’t think that any of these people will get very far in the race and it is quite possible that none of them will make it to Iowa. A lot of them haven’t even been Democrats that long. While I do want there to be moderates in the race, I also want them to be actual Democrats. Some may question if Bernie Sanders is really a Democrat, but I think that most of us would question if he really is Independent.

The question may not be if dark money will do Josh Hawley in, but when. It seems like he has already done his first brush with controversy as you will be able to see by reading this below article. It seems like he has been cleared of any wrongdoing, but we’ll see if he stays in office his whole term or not.


I wonder about the future of Josh
Who might not care about the cost
When it comes to dark money
It’s a matter not funny
That his current career could be lost

Movie update: On Monday, I watched Despicable Me. I replaced that with Despicable Me 2. On Tuesday, I watched Back to the Future Part 2. I replaced that with Back to the Future Part 3. On Wednesday, I saw Front of the Class and replaced it with Eclipse in America. On Friday, I watched Dumbo and replaced it with The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey. On Saturday, I watched Rain Man. I replaced it with Recess: School’s Out. Now might seem an odd time to add it to the list, but I don’t go to school anymore so I can now watch it anytime before the first back to school commercial of the year airs.

Movie update continued: On Sunday, I watched Mulan. I replaced that with The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. On Monday, I watched Eclipse in America. I replaced that with The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. On Tuesday, I watched Back to the Future Part 3. I replaced that with Aladdin. When it was Wednesday, I watched what could be my last scab list choice for a while. I watched Recess: School’s Out and replaced that with Rat Race. I didn’t have time to watch movies on Friday or Saturday. The last movie that I watched was Celtic Woman: Destiny. I reviewed that in an earlier post of this blog. That movie was replaced by Celtic Woman’s original concert.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with some dangerous situation that seems to be happening on a plane of some sort. We then get back to the McCords. That one in-law is still there. We then get to Elizabeth and Henry talking to Mike. There is a pastor or someone claiming to be that who is controversial in some way. Mike thinks that they should get this pastor’s support or else he might not support them. No one should ever care what an evangelical says about politics. They are always far too extreme and narrow-minded with views like that.

People talk about a celebrity of sorts who was in a previous episode. Some new, random man talks to Elizabeth and her team about extreme weather events. Could they really not link extreme storms to climate change before? I thought that the unusual weather events that we’ve been having for years now were a result of climate change. This man says that an island has to be evacuated forever before a storm knocks it out forever. David, a man from a possibly made up country, comes in and learns that he is the president of said country due to the death of others in the line of succession.

In segment two, David learns that he’s president after the job he took. Elizabeth tells her that there was not a hope of this island, Neroob or something like that, recovering from the storm. But he’s determined that they should be able to rebuild. He also blames the US for contributing to climate change. Elizabeth talks to Henry about the actress who is dating someone she probably shouldn’t be. Elizabeth’s team has to look for countries that will accept refugees from this island. I don’t think that I spelled it right.

Henry talks to Pastor Brad about the island disaster. Conrad is there as well. It seems like the pastor has the idea that God might have wanted to bring disaster to these people for some reason. All of the team looks about how someone related to their actress might have something to do with the island disaster. I do not get all of this right now.

In segment three, it turns out that someone having a private island and getting losses from the storm might factor into everything in some way. Elizabeth talks to David over Skype. We then get to a person who is clearly a caricature of Johnny Depp who could give his private island to the dislocated island in order to get rid of his debts and avoid jail. But they might have to give him the Nobel Peace Prize just to get him to do this. Issues are not yet resolved, although it is hard for me to stay up to date on this as I found it hard to write caricature. Elizabeth talks about Eli Bragg, the pastor from earlier whose name I spelt wrong, and thinks that he will not accept the issue of climate change, which is a huge problem. Indeed, I heard that there is only one political party in any country that denies it.

Henry talks at a group event and talks about climate change being an issue. Pastor Bragg thinks that the climate change issue is just about growing the government’s power. But what’s with the unusual weather events? How is it a conspiracy if the weather cannot be controlled by anyone in the government?

Someone who works with the pastor talks to Henry about how she believes that the issue of climate change is important. Mike quits since this pastor gives a huge donation to someone else. He thinks that she is going to lose this upcoming election that hasn’t even started on the show yet. But the election cycle has started in reality, so it isn’t too hard to think that it could happen in reality.

In segment four, Elizabeth worries that Mike might be right in the fact that she can’t win the race for president. Henry talks about how she is a good person. Henry talks to Pastor Bragg’s daughter about how she used to be an activist and how she could help. Elizabeth has a resolution that she has brought up that Ruby, the daughter of Pastor Bragg, wants to back. Blake learns about another hurricane and the rest of the team is informed. Elizabeth gives David advice on what to do, but she loses the connection and it is unknown right away what could happen.

In segment five, they get a call about how most people are safe. If I were ever ordered to evacuated where I live, I’d leave. There is no way I’d try to ride out of the storm. But I don’t know if I live in such an area where I have to worry about this. Elizabeth talks more to Mike about different things. Mike’s having issues with his dog. He wanted this dog to be his friend in Washington. Mike thinks that she should do a statement over the climate change issues. Ruby talks on television about believing that climate change is a real issue that needs addressed.

A resolution admitting climate change is passed narrowly be the Senate. Blake then shows that the one island country of this episode of 8 square miles is no longer there anymore. Was it just 8 miles? We then get to a montage of various people that I don’t quite understand. People then get to a new island in the South Pacific where they take down an old flag and put up a new one.


On the next Madam Secretary, Elizabeth is taking a vacation from work and the rest of the team will then wonder how to work without her. Maybe this will be a more simple episode of sorts. I guess that we will have to wait until next week to see for sure what will happen when the episode airs next week. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment