Monday, March 4, 2019

Episode from 3-3-2019

While this show has lasted now for as long as it has, I just don’t know if it will still or not. I mean, it has gotten terrible ratings this season so far and I’m pretty sure that it won’t be airing in May sweeps. The only thing that it has going for it is tradition and a syndication deal. But tradition didn’t keep Scorpion around, of which I’m still upset by in a way. We’ll see if this show lasts or not.

В выпуске Time от 20 ноября 2017 года говорилось о последствиях выборов 2017 года. На странице 7 он начинает статью со слов: «Откат Трампа начался». Трудно поверить, что на выборах, которые проходят через нечетное число лет, будут известны такие серьезные усилия. Несмотря на то, что на других выборах их было не так много, как было известно, то, что было известно, считалось голубой волной.

Далее в статье говорится о таких вещах, как «Конгресс Республиканской партии в тупике» и общеизвестный факт, что «гнев Трампа, направленный на победу в Белом доме, не переводится естественным образом на управление». Как он позже сделает в 2018 году, Трамп обвинил, по крайней мере, одно поражение, этого человека по имени Гиллеспи, «в его нежелании полностью принять [Трампа] и его марку политики». Я полагаю, что если или до тех пор, пока он не проиграет, Трамп будет обвинять в каждой потере республиканцев людей, которые не поддерживаю его.

You may or may not remember what I told you about how I’m mentioning old posts from both my blogs on Elementary and The Good Wife. In fact, I’m alternating between the two in regular posts. In this post, on the season premiere of the penultimate season of Elementary, I don’t mention much as I get back into the gap that I took from not doing this blog for so long.

I still don’t know if I’ll tell them about the gap of choices in the movie watching lists of mine of which I randomly kept track of on a document on my laptop. I had thoughts about a character they had killed off on the show before the actor who had played this person actually died in real life. I also referenced Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. due to a guest actor being on this show. I also mention watching The Crossing, which turned out to be a mistake due to how the show ended.


For many blog posts of this for the future, I’m going to switch between talking about the Republican race for president in 2020 and the Democratic race. Today will be the Republicans’ turn. You might wonder if anyone would run against Trump. Well, someone should. John Kasich of Ohio really should run. But it would seem that insiders don’t want Trump to lose the primary. This is despite the fact that he will not likely win the election. They are even going so far to potentially rig the primary in favor of Trump. This is very strange as I know for a fact that these people thought that things were rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton in those primaries. So why would they, so openly too, rig things for Trump? Do they not know what had happened to the Titanic?


If a primary you should rig
A huge hole you will dig
If thinking that Trump
(Whom you should leave in the dump)
Won’t keep causing issues that are big

Speaking of Trump causing problems, he is declaring a national emergency in order to get a wall built on the Mexico border. People are already trying to block such a thing and I don’t know why he thinks that this is a good idea other than to rally his base that’s already for such things. I wish that the wall that we all cared about was the wall that Pink Floyd once did an album about, mentioned here.


Movie update: On Monday, I watched Free Willy. I replaced that with Front of the Class. On Tuesday, I watched The Great Race. I replaced that with Invictus. On Friday, I watched Flight of the Phoenix and replaced that with Dumbo. On Saturday, I was finally able to watch a movie again. I watched Thomas and the Magic Railroad. I replaced that with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I then took a break from watching movies for a while due to having pink eye.

Speaking of movies, if you did by chance keep up with my Elementary blog, you would remember that there were times when I shared videos relating to the movie Rogue One. I shared a video on what was great about it and then a counterpoint to that video. Well, now in this blog, I’m going to share first a video of everything wrong with the movie then a counterpoint to that. So enjoy the next two links in this blog of mine.



There is a political mess going on in Virginia right now. The governor was accused of wearing blackface or a Klu Klux Klan outfit. He is refusing to resign or even simply apologize. The second in line has been accused of sexual misconduct. The third in line has also been accused of using blackface. Only he has had the sense to apologize, even though they still want him to step down. All of these three people are Democrats with the fourth in line being a Republican. This makes things just a bit fishy since all three of the Democrats are accused of some sort of scandal. This is also taking place right after the Democrats had just won a majority in the state House due to a special election. Whatever’s going on, I’m glad that I’m not part of that state.

Movie update part 2: On Wednesday, I watched The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers from a scab list and replaced it with The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the Kings. On Friday, I watched Turbo: a Power Rangers Movie and replaced it with That Darn Cat. On Saturday, I rolled for a movie, but did not end up seeing one from my list in the end. On Sunday, I watched The Muppets Take Manhattan and replaced it with Mulan. That takes me up to today.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with various people in the McCord family at a meal together. There are issues with some people wanting to pray and others not. Elizabeth complains about this to her husband later. I don’t understand all of what was going on there. Cat seems to have some sort of threat for someone. She talks to Jay when Matt shows up. Again, I’m not understanding all of what is going on as food is brought in. Blake talks to the assistant that shows up from time to time about a woman whom I can’t remember who had lost a job from earlier. Maybe the archive of this blog would help, but I’m not sure I’d know where to look.

A woman is brought in on a flight with Matt and a person who translates languages. They talk about all sorts of information as she seeks to return to her home. She gives something to Matt to remember her by as they leave. We are then at an embassy in Afghanistan. But someone causes an issue at the gate and it might be the person from earlier who says that people are there to kill her because of Matt.

In segment two, it looks like they are trying to prevent an honor killing from happening. The woman who was behind Matt made a video making it seem like he and the Muslim woman were in love and this is what lead to the major issues of this video. Henry talks to his brother-in-law. I can’t remember his name so I’ll call him Marty McFly from 1985A. Henry suggests that he goes to therapy. Elizabeth talks about how and why honor killing was outlawed. If killing is part of it, why wouldn’t it be outlawed? It does not seem like a solution will be easy, but I’m sure that it could be later in the episode.

In segment three, there are protests going on outside the embassy. Matt tries to get a deal by talking about what all is going on and trying to explain what really happened. Matt thinks that it is okay for the woman to return home with her family. But her mother wants her to stay as she might die if she is to go home with her family.

In segment four, Elizabeth and Henry talk over the phone about various things. Elizabeth’s brother is now back and talks with Henry as well. It seems like his marriage with Annie is possibly going to end at some point soon. It might not have to do with religion, but just other issues. Elizabeth then has to be secured in the bunker of the embassy. Elizabeth wasn’t sure that she made a good deal earlier. But she still wants the best for the woman while trying to keep the deal in place as well. Elizabeth is willing to do anything to save the woman.

In segment five, Matt is outraged over the thought of an arranged marriage between this woman and some man with two children. She leaves and goes through with it, despite the fact that she could still be killed later over the misunderstanding. I wonder what the bride price is in this country. I know it to be cows in some places. It looks like she goes through with it. Elizabeth then talks about the agreement that she is signing with people. Will, Elizabeth’s brother, is at their house when Elizabeth shows up. I’m glad that Elizabeth takes good care of her brother and they have such a good relationship.


On the next Madam Secretary, has problems with the state of Iowa and the road to the White House as a result of various things. It won’t air for two weeks, although I’m not sure why. What is happening next week that would cause people to not air this show? I guess that we’ll see. March Madness will be soon at some point so I guess that we’ll have to wait and see what happens with that. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment