Monday, March 25, 2019

Episode from 3-24-2019

March Madness is in full swing and I’ll be talking about it in this blog as much as possible. It makes sense because this show will air right before and be delayed because of the tournament. Looking back at the past blog posts to see who all I want to root for this time around that I’ve rooted for in the past that is in March Madness this time around is Duke, Oklahoma, Kansas, and North Carolina. I’ll keep track of what happens to them later in this blog, if not this post.

If you remember the four people that I called the four horsemen, then you would wonder if I had any issues with them before they left office. Well, I would have wanted to not visit any of those three states that border Illinois that made use of those governors. But I work in Missouri so it would have been an impossible task to never visit that state the whole time. I missed a potential trip to Wisconsin so am now in the clear and can visit that state. The only one that I have to worry about is Indiana since that person is still in charge of that state. His name is Eric Holcomb.

What does this have to do with anything? Well, I’ve decided that the best I can do for now with the still unresolved issue of if I should continue to avoid Indiana in a different way and not root for any team in March Madness that is from Indiana. Butler is not in it this year, so I won’t miss them. We’ll see if any of the teams that I could root for are from Indiana or not as I may yet make exceptions for them.

I used to not care about Eric Holcomb
But then he did something dumb
By supporting Bruce Rauner
It seemed like a downer
My hatred for Eric went up some

Митч МакКоннелл, возможно, прошел путь от великого обструкциониста во время пребывания Обамы на посту президента до большого активиста во время правления Трампа. И они могли начаться одновременно с другим. Прошло совсем немного времени после того, как стало известно, что Россия пытается помочь Трампу победить, взломав ДНР. И когда Митч Макконнелл узнал об этом, он заявил, что, если люди пойдут вперед с этой историей, он тогда официально заявит, что это только то, что говорили демократы, чтобы помочь Хилари Клинтон победить на выборах. Это выяснилось позже, чем Митч мог получить часть своих темных денег от самих русских, а это значит, что он может быть составлен ими. Я не знаю, будет ли он все еще на своем посту после 3 января 2021 года. Но я знаю, что, как и Джош Хоули, он будет в моих руках, чтобы быть уверенным, что, насколько я помню, могут быть российские связи.

Now I need to talk about another old post in my Elementary blog. Well, I don’t have to, but I am going to for as long as I can. In this post, I talked about the Monday shows that I watch since Elementary was on Mondays when this show was on. I also mentioned the very important detail that one does not have to wait 24 hours or even longer to report someone missing. The current Monday shows that I am watching are Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Bull, The Enemy Within, The Resident, and Magnum P.I.


I realize that while there might not be that much information about the Republican side of the next race for president since there might not be any other candidates, I can still talk about some of what Trump has done thus far in his time in office. I might also use this section to talk instead about the Kentucky race for governor that will happen in 2019. But with the new tax code in place, some people are feeling the negative effects of it. It took a while and this could be one of the many reasons why Trump might end up losing the election next year. We can never be too careful. But if an accomplishment is not really a good thing, then we’ll all notice what is wrong with the world now.


Movie update: On Monday, I watched The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I replaced that with Liar Liar. On Tuesday, I didn’t watch any movies. On Friday, I didn’t watch any movies. On Saturday, I did not watch any movies. On Sunday, I did not watch any movies. I either didn’t have the time this whole past week to watch most movies or chose not to spend time doing that.

There was a lot going on in my life this past week, needless to say. I don’t have time for a lot of what I normally do as a result. I couldn’t even keep track of the teams that I root for in March Madness. Thus, I will have to see in the next post what happened with these four teams I root for. Although, as you will see, one of those teams is mentioned later in this post.

In addition to March Madness messing up the schedule, I’m certain not to see whatever might air over the storm coverage since my local area is affected. If things are too messed up, I will let you know and can hopefully watch the episode tomorrow. I may miss part of the game as a result.

The game before primetime is between UCF and Duke. Duke is currently winning, although the lead is very slim. The score is tied later. There is less than eleven minutes left. UCF gets the lead next and the game is then tied again. I decide to tune into some of The Simpsons, but it one I’ve seen so I switch back to the game to see what’s going on with it. I don’t think that I can keep up with the game that much so I’ll just keep track of it more towards the end.

It takes a while for them to see whether or not the ball hit the rim or not and if there was a violation of the shot clock or not. The long delay gets even longer. The game gets really down to the nail. This will be a really close one. At least it is exciting. I just hope that storm coverage doesn’t air over the end of the game. But I realize that I can look up the score later online so I might have to do that. Duke wins by just one point. This is at least the third time they have won a game that CBS aired on Sunday before the start of primetime. I wonder if a team of interest will do that next week. Let’s just hope that they don’t waste too much time after their win until the next show starts. I also hope that I notice when it does.

Here is what the description of 60 Minutes is tonight: Cyber espionage tool Pegasus; legal sports betting; actor Samuel L Jackson. I don’t know if there will be much of a delay and I really hope that my area is not among the area hit by the storm. If there is a power outage, then I won’t be able to watch the show unless the power is back on before the show starts. As long as I get power by tomorrow, I can get to the show later online and post this when I normally would.

My TV show watching will be different tonight. I can’t risk my laptop being on the risk of power outage for long after on happens. So I won’t be recording shows on it and might not even use the VCR either. All I can do is hope that the CW is not airing storm coverage since my stupid network has to air that type of coverage over all their digital channels instead of just one. I watch the end of a Bob’s Burgers rerun at the time instead as I hear either heavy rain or hail fall on the house briefly.

I decide to watch Supergirl in the meantime, although storm coverage does air over some of it and some of it was missed as well because someone loves talking to me when I’m watching something and this is a person who always wants me to shut up while she is watching something.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 40 minute delay. We begin with people in Australia or territory that could be considered part of it. They arrive by boat and are surrounded by people when they get there. We then get to Daisy, her child, and various other people. She talks to people she was on a trip with and is on an airplane where some people have to be contained. Her cruise ship is where the outbreak of measles was originally reported. That is why a quarantine has happened. Daisy is stuck there as a result of this outbreak.

We then get to Elizabeth and Henry talking about something of some sort that I don’t quite get right at this exact moment. Jay is talking at a climate change summit or some sort of gathering where it was brought up at. They seem to be putting far too much into just this first act. Jay is called away from this talk by Cat who takes his place there. People are informed of what happened to Daisy.

Stevie is talking to a random person about trying to find a romance for herself. There are memes that relate to Will in some way. Russell doesn’t think there’s much good about Florida. They learn that the person who started the measles outbreak was in the housekeeping staff. I’m missing far too much of this episode somehow and I’m not even distracted in any normal way. The Philippines is thought to be the country that started the outbreak and vaccine hesitancy is thought to be the problem. It turns out that Daisy’s daughter has measles despite being vaccinated before in the past.

In segment two, a lot of the plot threads start to run together for the first time. It seems that migrants are blamed for the measles (first and second thing) which could endanger yet another deal between the two countries. Will is on a dating app and that is the problem that I didn’t understand before. Stevie is still thinking that he and Sophie can work things out.

The team has to figure out how to prove that migrants aren’t the source of the outbreak in order to get this deal to stay alive and work. Daisy learns that her friends or whoever they are had a child that has measles that was not vaccinated for philosophical reasons.

Cat talks to someone about protecting her child, but it is seen as trying to use her child as leverage. This somehow for a seemingly dumb reason leads to a map of the outbreak being shown. Henry talks to Will about dating again and it seems like Henry thinks that Will is going back into this far too soon. When the team is able to pinpoint where the outbreak started, they are able to talk to a man before he leaves about what role he might have played in this. Daisy’s child gets worse when there is a code blue that is going on.

In segment three, Daisy’s friend talks about why she didn’t vaccinate her kid. She learned that her child may now be blind as a result as she believed information about vaccines being dangerous. Back at the White House, people think about attacking a country in order to get their ways. Various ways about how to consider what to are brought up there. They need something to pass Congress in order to find a way to move forward on this issue.

Will talks about some of what has gone on at the date and why he is back without food. He doesn’t like dating. There are still issues with the climate agreement and since migrants are incorrectly blamed for the outbreak, they are sent back to their home countries.

In segment four, Matt shows up with food at where Daisy is at. Daisy’s friends that have a child that is quarantined are people that she met on the cruise. Jay suggests that Americans shouldn’t be able to get out of this country on a passport by making it so that they can’t get one. There might be a solution that they can get soon at some point.

Will brings his daughter back to his wife as they try to talk about some of their problems. Sophie, his wife, feels that he isn’t there enough or focused enough to work out. Jay talks to whatever foreign diplomat we’ve seen throughout this episode about what to do. Maybe there is some sort of solution.

In segment five, Daisy’s daughter is better and recovered from the measles. As for her friend, she does learn that her child might be disabled now. She wants to do an interview about why she didn’t choose to do a vaccine and her regrets about it. The climate agreement is doing well and back on. Will has moved out to be closer to his home. The migrants from the very beginning are welcomed officially. I think that’s about everything from this jam packed episode.

On the next Madam Secretary, there is a crisis that Conrad seems to have lied to Elizabeth about and this leads to a high stakes gamble of sorts. Now is the time that I normally wrap up this post for the day, but there is a lot still to talk about relating to vaccines that I might as well get to in this post before I get to the official wrap up later. I’ll mention some of my beliefs about this later. I’ve got a lot of links to get to and will start with feelings on this episode.

I’m wondering if this episode was one of the greatest of the series or television in general. I would say that they kind of put too much in there and a lot of the focus was kind of lost as a result. It doesn’t quite measure up to something like Sound and Fury from last season. I still think that this is a far better one than a lot of the episodes are.

Now to me, it seems like the only reason that people wouldn’t vaccinate their child is because they think that it causes autism. I have not heard a single other argument as to why someone shouldn’t have to vaccinate their kid. But if vaccines cause autism, explain the following: 1- How come a vast majority of people are vaccinated, but only a minority have autism? 2- How come you get autism before you are born but don’t get vaccines until after you are born? 3- Why did autism exist before vaccines did? 4- If you were to delay vaccines until a bit later in a child’s life, would they suddenly get autism if they had never shown signs of it before? 5- How can a group of siblings all be vaccinated but only one of them have autism? 6- How can you have autism if you were never vaccinated?

Indeed, there is so much terrible misinformation based on that, I’m surprised that some people do not think that the risk is worth it. All sorts of terrible things can happen if you don’t vaccinate your kids and if the worst thing that can happen to them is autism, that’s a good risk to take. If you don’t believe me, then hopefully you can believe this link.


Sadly, a lot of what you see on social media is not good when it comes to correctly informing people about what they should really know about accurate information. But what I do know is that you can at least debunk some of what is going on by telling people not to always trust them.


One can only hope that a person can know what’s best for themselves if their parent doesn’t. But this is why some people are changing the law. At certain ages, kids can get the vaccines that they need if their parents refuse to let them take it. But that’s now beginning to change.


What could be very effective during all of this would be if people aren’t allowed to be around others if they do not have the vaccines that they need. This is when judges need to step in until they are able to fix the problems that these people are causing.


Maybe I need to find more links about why everyone should be vaccinated. Just remember that the man who thought that a vaccine caused autism, Andrew Wakefield, lost his medical license because of his false studies. You can look up his story if you don’t believe me. I should find a video the Jimmy Kimmel has done about why vaccines are important and share it in this blog.


That’s it for this blog post. Sorry if it was much longer than usual and I talked too much about why all of the children of the world should be vaccinated. It doesn’t make any sense as to why they shouldn’t be. I almost had a relative die from whooping cough based on this terrible science. Hopefully you know have your facts straight and vaccinated every child you ever have. The reasons not to vaccinate aren’t real and should not be used by anyone. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment