Monday, April 1, 2019

Episode from 3-31-2019

You should know by know that there is the potential for me to create other blogs. I don’t know if I ever will create more at the moment or not. Bob’s Burgers seems like the next in line based on a dream that I once had about having a blog about it. That is more or less why I started this blog. There are a lot of CBS shows and a few CW shows that I might want to create blogs about. I don’t know which ones I’ll do just yet as I’d have to look up what specific shows I can do and what ones I’m actually a fan of.

Why does this matter? Well, if this show were to end, I’d want some current show that has some sort of a political stance to it that I could write about politics about and blog about the episodes of it, of course. I might just want to do a purely political blog, although I don’t know yet if I will. There are just not a lot of other shows that fit that mold, really. I could still do political posts in this blog if the show were to end at the end of this season. But I couldn’t post about everything that I would want to like I do now in this blog by putting random things in each post.

Вы видите этот абзац на русском языке, и есть причины, по которым я бы взял информацию из Time, чтобы вставить эти абзацы. Они будут связаны с российским расследованием вмешательства в избирательную кампанию, Трампом, Джошем Хоули, Митчем Макконнеллом и, конечно же, новостями из России. Я также буду публиковать материалы на китайском языке, будь то Бретт Кавано, судебная система США, любые вопросы, связанные с сексом, в которых кто-то может быть обвинен, и истории, связанные с Китаем.

Я также планирую добавить корейский как язык, чтобы публиковать информацию обо всем, что связано с корейским языком. Я также добавляю испанский язык для материала, связанного с целенаправленной стеной, самым длительным закрытием правительства, любыми мексиканскими проблемами и любой страной, связанной с Испанией. Я также добавляю латынь для любых разных целей, для любого и всего, о чем я хочу поделиться из «Времени», которое не соответствует другим категориям.

I’ve stated before how I might have to discontinue certain posts in this blog. Well, due to lack of views on the post that I last did on it, I’m discontinuing posts on the Illinois attorney general race. I still might talk about it again in regular posts, but I won’t have any special posts about it again. Now I still might do posts on other state’s attorney general races, but I don’t think that I will yet. I’d only consider doing that if I lived in a different state in the future.

Now I need to give you a March Madness update on the teams that I care about. I was able to find out what some of what has happened so far is. Oklahoma was eliminated in round two by Virginia. This will make Virginia an anti-team this time around. Unlike in the NFL, I don’t ever keep track of who could stay as an anti-team next season. North Carolina was still in this as of the sweet sixteen. Kansas was eliminated in round two by Auburn who then faced North Carolina in the tournament. Auburn is still in this so they are an anti-team now. Meanwhile, I know that Duke has won their way to the elite eight as I was watching the end of that game. How do fans of them even live? Their hearts have got to be racing as they avoid a last minute loss or overtime.

Now let’s go back and look at an old episode of The Good Wife. In the following blog post, I talked about the day when there was no president (4-5-1841). That won’t happen today since after Kennedy’s death, they made it so that the vice-president takes over instantly instead of after the oath of office. Well, that is my understanding at least. There still could be a gap should there not be a vice-president when the president dies in office. Also talked about in the episode was the bad voting machines that were featured and could have gone and affected the election. I know that such a thing could happen and has happened in the past.

I did talk some about the gay stuff such as the cake case that made it to the Supreme Court. I still don’t know why these people couldn’t just go somewhere else and get cake from these people. I also don’t quite get why they feel the need to make this baker suffer because of his decision. Are they really trying to ruin his life and his business just because he won’t make them a wedding cake?


If you remember reading this blog towards the end of the election cycle of 2018, you would have known that I talked about boycotting YouTube because I was mad at it for making me watch political ads before the videos that I wanted to see. Well, I actually made a YouTube video about this and posted it on my channel. Here’s a link to it in case you were wanting more understanding of my issues with this.


I know that I should be talking more about the Democratic race for president here, but there’s not much to say that I know since I have not done any research since the last time I talked about it. Maybe I should make every other post about Democrats and the others about Republicans. I’ll even talk about the race in Kentucky for governor later in 2019. There will come a point (if the show lasts) where I’ll talk about all of the races I’m keeping track of for 2020. Of course, I might have to split the main people with those that I call the lesser ones. I think that the 2020 Democratic primary for president just might be the most important primary in any party’s history in this country.

There could be problems in 2020
Just Trump winning again would be plenty
But still we can hope
We won’t have to cope
With more of Trump’s insanity

Movie update: On Monday, I watched Toy Story 2 and replaced that with Toy Story 3. On Tuesday, I saw Taken and replaced that with Spaceballs. On Friday, I watched Blast from the Past. I replaced that with a DVD of my grade school graduating class. On Saturday, I watched Oliver and Company. I replaced that with Power Rangers: The Ultimate Rangers. On Sunday, I watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I replaced that with Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I check the game before primetime and Duke is playing Michigan State. The score is tied. It is around 5:42 when I’m looking at this for the first time. I check to see what the other networks are airing. I also see that one of my anti-teams will be eliminating the other one at the semi-finals. You might think that if Duke loses that Michigan State would be an anti-team. Well, since this game is airing before primetime on CBS, I’m going to root for the winner of it even if it isn’t Duke.

The score seems to remained tied for a while as there is some back and forth between who has the ball in the game. Duke then takes the lead in the game. They then lose the lead. This is how quickly that the game can change in basketball. Michigan State keeps the lead for a while.

Here’s what the epg says is the program for 60 Minutes tonight: A couple who lost their daughter in a mass shooting devote their lives to helping survivors; scientists try to recreate the Ice Age in part of Siberia to combat a climate catastrophe; a Connecticut prison experiment inspired by Germany’s system [of prisons]. After the game is over, I’ll just be watching FOX until 7.

Duke takes the lead later. There were issues with the shot clock. I don’t quite get what happened, but it paused the game for the moment. The game is really close going towards the end of it. Michigan State has the lead with less than ten seconds on the clock. A penalty shot was missed and Duke is unable to tie it so Michigan State winds up winning the game. Now I only hope they win the next two games. Just as long as neither Auburn nor Virginia wins the championship, then I’m happy. And I know that both won’t be winning the next round as they will be facing each other.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 17 minute delay. We begin with Elizabeth talking about the issues that climate change bonding with the previous episodes of this season. It turns out that this is practice in front of her team for a huge speech later. Elizabeth talks to a man from Poland, I think. It can be hard to keep track of which countries are focused on. There are once again issues with refugees. And this all relates to an agreement of sorts. They need to just stop remaking such similar themes over and over again. Why aren’t there more original things to talk about?

Matt and Jay seem to have a disagreement while Nina is talked to by Matt. Nina is the person who has kept showing up in episodes as an assistant like person at the White House. Alison is with Stevie and it turns out that Alison is dating a person that is rivals of sorts with her mother. Nina has to do the work of Matt and gives it to a person who seems to intimidate her into crying. The man from Poland doesn’t want to sign a treaty and could be racist in some way. Elizabeth talks to a person from six years ago. I guess she hasn’t appeared on the show before as this show has not been that old yet. She wants to make sure that this woman is able to help in some way that I’m not so sure of how just yet. She talks to someone on the phone and gets shot, thinking that it is her driver who is there.

In segment two, we learn that the woman who was shot was okay. An inside job was to blame. Dimco is the name of the Polish leader. They don’t know whether to work with his government or not. Elizabeth talks to him over Skype and tries to figure out if he should be drawn out or not. She thinks that he had lied about Lena and wants to risk an extraction. People take Lena in an ambulance. It seems like they get her surrounded by police, but she isn’t there. Russell talks about how to figure out the problems with the situation from here.

In segment three, many reporters want to talk to Elizabeth. Lena is safe for now. Elizabeth learns that she might be in risk of breaking US relations with the UN. She talks to Dimco about what all she thinks should be done. She wants him to resign, but he is angered over this and other suggestions. Russell does want to sanction Poland over this attack. More stuff happens that I don’t quite get yet. Elizabeth talks to Peter, the person who talked to Nina, about more of the issue that he caused. They are putting far too much into all these episodes.

Did they just start a scene from Parenthood? Everyone is talking at once and I can’t make anything out of all the conversations outside of everyone in the McCord family learning of Alison’s relationship. We get to Owen, whoever that is, talking on a TV show and I can’t get much of anything out of this.

In segment four, Henry talks to (crap! What’s his name? I should know this) the one senator we see on and off again in a lot of different episodes. They want to make sure that their kids are off limits to the press. (Of course, if they work with their parent in their administration, then they should be fair game like anyone who works with people.) Henry wants to make sure that he works well on a deal. We then get to Peter, the ambassador, talking to Nina. He wants to make amends with Nina.

Elizabeth learns that a 60 vote majority will be voting in favor of sanctions. Dimcois is causing issues in his country. Alison has broken up with Lucas, although she questions whether or not they were dating in the first place. My only relationship thus far wasn’t a serious one, but I say it still counts. Elizabeth says that she found a great person who wants to be a better person of herself and that person was Henry. Alison wants the same thing too. Elizabeth talks to Peter and Lena shows up again.

In segment five, Lena gives a speech about how she was saved from her country and what she wants to do relating to what’s going on. She was able to save the deal and Dimco will resign. Russell thinks that Elizabeth is ready (probably for running for president, but they don’t say what). Lucas is still with Alison after all and he does something for them. Maybe the two families will get along and without both Lucas and Alison killing themselves to do so. Why would Elizabeth have to resign from office in order to run for president? That doesn’t make sense. As far as I know, William Howard Taft didn’t have to do that. Why would it be different now? At least we know what Elizabeth wants.


In two weeks, Elizabeth will announce that she is running for president. Isn’t she already? I thought that I heard that Elizabeth Warren was in the race. Oh, wait. That’s a different Elizabeth. Still, I guess that we will see what plot they will make from it and if she really won’t be Secretary of State anymore. Just be warned that the fucking Masters are on April 14th so shows could be delayed yet again. I will see you at that time unless the show is delayed too much that it doesn’t air at all if it is delayed that much. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment