Monday, April 10, 2017

Episode from 11-27-2016

It seems like every other episode thus far has been delayed a lot due to doubleheaders. I don’t know if this will delay the fact that I am trying to get caught up on the episodes, meaning that the first one that’s on tape may stop the catch up I’m trying to do. Will I ever get caught up? Well, since I still have Time Magazine to read from 2015 and Reader’s Digest from 2014, then the answer is likely no. But, don’t procrastinators still get stuff done, just at a much later time than they should have? Meanwhile, if the date of this next episode’s airing is, in fact, the 27th of November, then it is right after Thanksgiving and I’d probably have to watch it later online. We’ll see what ends up happening with that.

Well, I will have to watch this later, but it will be because it is on a tape instead of me watching it online. I had a crazy, hectic day and was only able to start watching shows sometime after 6:30. I found out that they were still airing a football game. It was the Oakland Raiders versus the Carolina Panthers. The Raiders were winning at the time and ended up winning the game. Earlier today, I was actually in Tennessee watching the Titans play the Bears, which is one of those important games I told you about before. I caught the final score later and the Titans ended up winning.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 49 minute delay. We begin with polls opening across the country. The kids are confused by the possible things going on. Jason is wearing a shirt supporting Reynolds instead of Conrad. Russell gives his people a go get em speech. I don’t really understand a lot of what is going on right now. Elizabeth learns that the Russians are supplying the Iranians with centrifuges.

In segment two, Conrad deals with an international situation. Things might be going wrong the way they would when team Scorpion does a case. But they do find evidence of a centrifuge on the ship that was being investigated. Ohio gets called for Conrad, thus meaning that he can win in the House of Representatives. People celebrate this victory, but is it a premature celebration? Elizabeth wonders if things are going wrong with Iran.

In segment three, Jason is planning on going to the Reynolds rally later tonight. I would never go to the rally of anybody running for office. I don’t understand what is going on with Nadine as she apparently slept with someone that I don’t recognize. Daisy also slept around on election night. Geez, what’s with all that? Reynolds did the worst in the election. Henry shows Jason footage that Jason did at a Reynolds convention. Henry feels that Jason is poorly educated on Reynolds. Russell and Conrad talk to Reynolds about the election, but he seems certain to fight it out until the end right now.

In segment four, Elizabeth talks about the Iran issue going on. There is so much confusion regarding the election going on. There are people who want to support Conrad, but only if they can secure a deal with Iran before the House votes on the election. Henry shows Elizabeth the footage of Jason.


In segment five, there is more talk regarding the election. I don’t fully understand who this random man is that showed up in Nadine’s life. And I’m still confused by the Daisy thing as well. Henry shows Jason around a historical area. This is yet another thing I’m confused by. There is yet another potentially dangerous situation going on in the situation room. Conrad seemingly wants to accept defeat regarding the international situation going wrong. There are no scenes from next time so I’ll be back whenever with the next episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment