Monday, October 8, 2018

Episode from 10-7-2018

As usual, this will be a very long blog post full of a whole lot of details that you may or may not deem important in any way, shape, or form. I do wonder if some people come here for reasons other than the show that I blog about. I talk about politics, sports, and various other things in this blog of mine. You may not care at all about Madam Secretary. I’ll find out more this summer when I do the political posts. Know that as usual, I’ll write in all caps when the important part begins.

Well, by the time you are reading this, Eric Greitens will have resigned from being governor of Missouri and Republican Mike Parson will now be the governor. I’m only pointing out the party because in the state of Missouri, the governor and lieutenant governor are elected on separate ballots meaning that there can be a governor of one party with the lieutenant governor being of another party. I don’t know what happens to the office of lieutenant governor if it becomes vacant. Perhaps there would be no one in that office until the next election. But who else would be in line of succession? Or would there instead be a special election to fill the vacancy? I guess that we’ll see in the future.

I’m not sure if I like the new national anthem policy for the NFL, but I know that they are just doing what they need to in order to get good ratings for their programs. Honestly, I’d be okay without the NFL being shown on all these networks where they frequently mess up TV for me. I’d have to do more research into what exactly Colin was doing before he was taking a knee. He might have just remained sitting. This new policy seems to be doing what he originally was doing in the first place. Of course, I still don’t know what they would do if a bunch of star athletes were to kneel at the anthem. Would they really fire all of them? It seems dumb that people are so offended by the thing.

Donald Trump wants to pardon Rod Blagojevich. That is a terrible idea. Rod deserves his jail time. And I’m not sure if people understand fully what all Rod did. It wasn’t just that he tried to sell a senate seat. He did way more than that. Indeed, the investigation into him went as far back at 2006, long before Obama was even running for president.

I think that Rod is now disbarred as a lawyer and he can’t run for a statewide office in Illinois again. Sadly, he can still run for federal office, although I’m not sure how a pardon could change things. Still, if he ran in the bluest district in Illinois, he’d lose spectacularly to any Republican who challenged him. And that’s provided he wins the primary. Still, I don’t know if he’d run in Colorado since that is where he is in jail. I do worry for that state. If they legalized pot, they may do more dumb things like voting for him if he ran for office there.

It was on Friday, June 08, 2018 that I finally rolled Survivor: Borneo for the first time and watched the first episode of the season entitled The Marooning. I am telling you about this in a different font for reasons that are a bit OCD of mine. As long as it remains on the list, you’ll get updates like this. I wonder what Brick Hecht would think of this font. It is Calligraph421 BT. The number for this choice is 5 at the moment.

It seems that every time you think Trump can’t do anything worse than he already has, then he does something worse. Remember when people with preexisting conditions weren’t allowed to get health care coverage because of it? Well, Trump wants to get rid of that coverage. And he doesn’t want to do it until after the midterm elections. This may just be a ploy to hope that people will keep Republican’ts in power to ensure that he doesn’t do anything. Still, the audacity of this man is unnerving.

Getting to the list of shows that I watch from, know that NCIS season one is done and is replaced by the second season of NCIS. That’s not much of a change, but I should get to more in the future if and when they hopefully happen. It can be hard to stay caught up.

Now you might be wondering since you are always hearing, even now, about Hilary Clinton’s emails that are missing. Then there are ironic parts such as Trump having missing emails. But what could be even more ironic than that? Remember how James Comey was investigating the email scandal? Well, what if he had misused his own emails? Well, he does. He broke the same rules, using personal emails for the government business he was doing. Hilary’s reaction to this news, “but my emails,” was how she has now won twitter forever.


If and when I can do all of the research that I want to do for missing emails of people who aren’t Hilary Clinton, I will do a special political post about it so that you can be informed. And I will have all of the links that back up the information that I have. Google Romney missing emails if you want to find out more information about just one of them.

Something that worries me excessively is the power of judges in this country. You might know more of the story if you know what the word bork means. You may remember how the Republican’ts refused to do confirmation hearings on Merrick Garland. But, sadly, he was hardly alone in terms of being a judge appointed by Obama that was never seated. There were all these vacancies occurring during the Obama administration that were not filled during his tenor that should have been. Ultimately, Trump wound up filling these vacancies with different judges that are largely conservative in their leanings. There are a lot of them that he put on various courts throughout the country. And Republican’ts actually think this is his accomplishment alone when they had blocked the judges that should have been confirmed already before he took office. It’s highly ironic that there is all this unfairness going on with judges. All we can hope is that they can still be impartial despite their life tenor and political ideology.

This leads into something quite terrible: the only true moderate that was still on the Supreme Court, Anthony Kennedy, has now retired from it. He did this at the goading of Trump. This should be illegal since he shouldn’t be coaxed into retiring by someone under investigation. And to dump a whole ton of salt into the world, he didn’t leave the court until after he gave conservatives victories such as allowing voter suppression to happen in Ohio. Anthony is now dead to me, in a way. I’ll get to more of the issues with the vacancy and who was appointed later.

Something that we should worry about in the future is that the Russians might try to interfere in the 2018 midterm elections. In fact, there is already evidence that they have tried to do this already. I might talk more about this later in this post or other posts including special posts that you may have already seen before the season premiere. But I did find a video of The Russian Dancing Men which I’m sharing now as a reminder of what could happen or is already happening with that country and what should be our way of voting that they shouldn’t be messing with.


With all of Trump’s negative treatment of the media, news, press, and whatever else you would call it, you might wonder what it would take for him to say something good about journalists. Well, there was a shooting at a newspaper called The Capital which left people dead. Trump talked about what a horrible thing it was for them to be shot. While he could have remained silent on the case, I still think that it was really bad that this is what it took for him to say something good about journalists. It was also a fleeting effort since he went right back to attacking them later.

Ever since Trump came up with a terrible idea to pardon Rod Blagojevich (something he, thankfully, has not yet done and hopefully never will), it made me think some about where he is now, specifically, the state where he is serving his jail sentence. That state is Colorado. That makes me wonder or even worry about that state once he gets out of jail with established residency. You would think that they should be like Illinois where convicted felons are not allowed to hold statewide office (but, sadly, not any federal office), which would probably be a moot point if he were pardoned.

The point is, I might wind up caring more about Colorado and certain elections with it. In case I do, what are the important elections in Colorado? They have elections for governor in midterms and elections for senators are class 2 and class 3.

It used to be that after a heated political discussion of some sort, I would update my sort of blog at the website at Barack Obama.com (which I know is not a validly typed link).This is no longer the case since I think that they got rid of whatever I had written there. But sometimes they have me thinking and I think that I should post anything about what’s going on in the world according to the crazies or others that I often talk to. You see, there is a Pocahontas slur going around regarding Senator Elizabeth Warren. I do not know why people think it is okay to call her that. And why do they do it? There is no proof that she does not have Native American heritage and I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal. This makes me hope that any write-in ballots for Pocahontas are counted towards her.

I have been told something and now wonder: do I assume the worst? I’m not even sure what it means when people said that might apply to me. If I have assumed the worst, you would find it seen better in this blog than any other one. Have I done that? What do you think people would mean by thinking that about me? And haven’t I only thought bad things about people who are bad?

Regarding more of the conversations that I have with the people I might call crazies in some way, one has to wonder why they have three Democrats listed as the three stooges. Maxine Waters is one of them, although I don’t know who that is or why people care. But I thought that I could think of some Republican versions of the three stooges. They are currently Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and Mitch McConnell with people subject to change. I had thought of who to put in the middle section for a while, but I think that he fits most for now.

Can abortion be overturned? We hear about this from both sides of the aisle as they both want you to believe that it can happen. What they don’t seem to realize or will admit is that it can’t actually just be thrown out. It is here to stay. The pro-choice people seem to not realize this and neither do the pro-life people. I would love for it to be overturned, but that ain’t happening.

Some pundits may think that the investigations into Trump might be lasting too long. But many people don’t seem to realize that a lot of long investigations into presidents have happened. Some have been much longer than the one that Robert Mueller is currently doing. Whitewater, a scandal that happened during the Clinton administration, lasted much longer than the Russia investigation.

If I’ve ever mentioned who I thought was the worst Democratic incumbent in the country, it would be the Illinois speaker of house named Mike Madigan. There are many ads against him in this election, even though I don’t live in his district. Why waste money like that? But I do know that there are now rumors of sexual harassment by him. Only, they are just that, rumors. I haven’t found any links that prove that anyone ever claimed to be sexually harassed by him. I don’t like him and never will. But this seems even more unlikely than someone making up accusations because people are now making up that people made up allegations about him. While it could have happened with some people that he knew or people that worked for him, it seems unlikely in my mind that it’s the case.

There was a Tennessee ad airing multiple times in Illinois. My TV only covers two counties in that state. Why would they spend money on putting ads here? Plus, a Trump endorsement means to me that I shouldn’t vote for him. I don’t know what all happened and if Randy Boyd or whoever it was won the primary for governor in that state. I just know that I only saw positive ads for him and they weren’t what I would want to see to vote for someone like him.

Now it wouldn’t be a largely political blog of mine with minor mentions of a TV show called Madam Secretary without me mentioning Brett Kavanaugh and mentioning various links about him. I’ll get to the allegations against him later in the post. First, let’s talk about how he once supported the Clinton impeachment because Republicans still have to make them relevant.


While there are various connections he has or could have on the Supreme Court, one of the ones we should worry about most is the one where he spent time being classmates with current justice Neil Gorsuch or Trump’s other nominee to the Supreme Court. I wonder just how many people could have a link to Neil Gorsuch that Trump wants to put on the court.


What’s interesting about Brett is that he has had a history with the Supreme Court before. He once had argued a case before the Supreme Court, also during the Clinton era in a case against him. He ended up losing the case 6-3. I don’t know who decided this case that is still on the court.


Perhaps the article that he is most well known for writing is one where he wrote all sorts of things that he is now criticized for. He thinks that current presidents should be protected from being prosecuted. This is a hypocritical position to have since he argued in favor of Bill Clinton’s impeachment. All we can think of as why this isn’t a bad thing to have someone like this on the court is that there are eight other justices who can overrule his opinions. That’s provided, of course, that there’s enough people on the court throughout a tenure that he hopefully doesn’t get.


There might be a good thing about him. Then again, it might just be more of a reason why Republican’ts fucked up in the past. Brett served on the same circuit as Merrick Garland. And they voted together a lot of the time. How much? 93%. This makes me wonder just how different the 7% is. It is possible that the borking of Merrick Garland didn’t prevent a moderate from being on the court. It could have prevented a conservative judge from being on the court. These conservative victories that happened in 2018 could have still happened with Merrick Garland on the court.


Other links that I found to other people and Brett is a connection to Elena Kagan, a justice that Obama put on the Supreme Court. He would sub as a professor for her. A connection to a liberal justice might be a good thing in some cases. He also has a connection to Anthony Kennedy, having once served as a clerk under him. Now I’m going to talk about other things before getting back to him.

В выпуске «Добрый сын» времени, который был опубликован 12 июня 2017 года, он рассказывает о Джареде Кушнере и его роли в российском расследовании. Статья начинается на странице 24. Джаред хотел начать общение с Россией частным образом. Со всеми проблемами, с которыми столкнулся отец Джареда Чарльз, можно подумать, что Джаред умнее не попасть в ту же ловушку. Существует также немного юмористическое, где упоминается, что их адрес был 666 Пятой авеню. Но важная часть того, как микротрассирование некоторых людей происходило как российскими оперативниками, так и людьми в кампании Трампа. Но вопрос все еще остается: они работали вместе?

I honestly forget or don’t know who the old sponsor of the NFL was in terms of pizza chains. I think that it was Papa Johns, but they bowed out. What I do know is that as of this year, Pizza Hut is sponsoring the NFL. I’m glad for this and didn’t need another reason to like Pizza Hut. It’s my favorite of all of the pizza places that I go to or have had.

It was on Sunday, July 29, 2018 that I rolled number 5 again and got to watch the second episode of the first season of Survivor called The Generation Gap. This affects my TV blog is that it is now on Sundays instead of Saturdays for the near future and it means that the cheats that I use sometimes to update a blog will remain in my TV blog and not move back to this one.

This is the first blog that I created because I had dreamt about it. It had happened under rules that I do not think could happen again. But I had also once dreamt about having a blog about Bob’s Burgers. How would a blog like that start? Well, there are different ways it could happen now in the future. I do not know just how long this blog will be sharing Mondays with other blogs. But if it shares one with more than just my TV blog, it could join the rotation of what could be blogged about. It can also be updated should a planned new episode of this show not air due to sports delays. I do not know what will happen yet, but I will share a link to any new blog that I create in the future.

I had a dream about Scott Walker where he was accused of sexual misconduct in some way. I hope that it doesn’t happen in reality unless such a terrible thing actually happened. But it does make you wonder if there is a potential curse that could happen. We saw Eric Grietens resign and not even after the whole sexual problems that might have happened. If something does happen with Scott Walker, one can only assume that there will be problems with Eric Holcomb later and, hopefully, Bruce Rauner.

The thought of a 3D printed gun including blue prints for it were actually brought up in a sixth season episode of The Good Wife. I wrote about it in a blog post, the link of which I’ll post here. I didn’t do that good of a recap and I also know that they didn’t do as good an episode of it that they could. All I can hope is that The Good Fight does a better episode about it in the future.


Last football season, I had talked about the various teams in football that I root for and the teams that were tied with other teams. Now that I have finally looked back at the next game that these people had played, I can break these ties. The Titans and Chiefs were tied for third and fourth. The Chiefs will win this tie making them third and the Titans fourth. As for the fifth and sixth tie between the Colts and the Broncos, it is the Broncos that win and become team five.

It was on Monday, August 13, 2018 that I rolled the number 5 again and got to watch the third episode of the first season of Survivor called Quest for Food. This affects my TV blog again and will now have to be updated every Monday and Sunday until Sundays can be phased out at the end of the month. We’ll see if anything else changes if I roll an option on either Sunday or Monday and I will not be able to update that blog as a result.

While it might be mean to refer to some people as crazies, sometimes there is no better way of saying it than that. ISIS is not defeated and people think that it is and that Trump caused it to happen. There is no evidence that Trump, or anyone else for that matter, defeated ISIS. If you ever hear about them in the news, then you know that they would not be taking credit for bad things if they didn’t exist anymore. Does that make sense? Why would the news I watch keep telling me that ISIS is claiming credit for bad things that happen in the world if they truly are defeated?

Charmed season 3 is done and I replaced it with the fourth season of that show. This shouldn’t be a thing that I have to point out, but I’m watching the original Charmed as the new Charmed will be on in the near future on the CW.

It was on Monday, August 27, 2018 that I rolled the number 5 again and got to watch the fourth episode of the first season of Survivor called Too Little Too Late? This actually messed up a lot of what I would have otherwise been doing in other blogs of mine. Since my TV blog was on Mondays with updates, this now means that I’ll have to update a different blog then. That blog happens to be this blog as you should know by now. This will confuse things as you might expect. I will explain more into that in other posts. Sorry if this doesn’t make a lot of sense.

I should do a quick update into Rams versus Chargers season, where I talk about which of the two teams is doing better. I’ll try to do it at least once a post if I can and have time to do the research. Know that I will not be able to be as up to date as I’d like to be sometime and this post will only contain information into week three of the regular season. The teams were tied in the preseason with two wins and two loses. The Rams have three wins in the regular season while the Chargers just have one. And while they played each other in the preseason last year with the opposite results, the Rams won their game against the Chargers in the head to head match-up this year.

Another change in the list is that mystery choice #3 is now mystery choice #4. As usual, you will have to read my Good Wife blog to know what the change is. There was yet another change when I finished with the recorded shows on tape and replaced it by Invader Zim. This means that Survivor is now number 6 on the list of things to watch.

When it comes to the governors that I care about, I should mention when they started their terms in office. Bruce Rauner of Illinois started on January 12, 2015. Mike Parsons of Missouri started on June 1, 2018. Matt Bevin of Kentucky started on December 8, 2015. Eric Holcomb of Indiana started on January 9, 2017. Kim Reynolds of Iowa started on May 24, 2017. Scott Walker of Wisconsin started on January 3, 2011. Eric Grietens, should he have been on this list still, had started on January 9, 2017.

While I posted a poll on my twitter handle a while ago about which of the three states with elections for senate I should do a special post on, I knew that I did this knowing that I might not get to any of these posts in the future. If you read my Elementary blog after the primaries in Missouri, Indiana, and Iowa, you would have seen spoiler segments that were actually about the elections there that I cared about. But it does make you wonder which of the elections in the post I should cover. There are pros and cons to each of them.

Just to be clear, I’m talking about the senate elections in Missouri, Indiana, and Wisconsin. The pros of doing one for Missouri is that I live close to it so I would know more about what is going on, it seems like the next one in line to do anyways, and focuses on issues that I really care about. The cons are that I do not need to do anything special in Missouri since I can’t have a beef with a governor who is no longer in office like I do with Eric Holcomb and Scott Walker, leaving me with no reason to keep that spot open in this blog and it might just be better to do a simple post in a normal post anyways.

The pros of doing a special post for Wisconsin are that it would make sense to do it next having just done one for the governor race there and my extra interest in Wisconsin this year. The cons are that it does not seem like I should do it next and my interest in Wisconsin this year doesn’t relate to senate race as much as it does to the governor race. The pros of doing one of Indiana is that I’ll want to do a post for that state on their governor race two years from now, it could prove to be a more pivotal race than others, and I want to keep track of races from this state for relatives of mine. The cons are that I don’t have to get caught up on that for a while and I might be okay with either candidate winning. I will look at the poll results, but might not even have the opportunity or need to do any of them and may just have to wait for what happens starting in the next post.

By now, you probably know about the anonymous op-ed about the formerly secret resistance inside the Trump administration. I found this article so I thought that I would share it here in case you want to read for yourself all about the story in question.


I have more thoughts on Brett Kavanaugh now that it is later in the process and we know more about him than we were wanting to. I saw on the PBS Newshour that 54% of Republicans who think that if the allegations are true about him, he should still be confirmed to the Supreme Court. Many are offering defense of him with some going as far as saying every man tried to take advantage of women in high school and we should all be okay with it. But the main article about the first person who accused him is mentioned here. Sexual assault is very serious so here’s a story about it.


Something that’s important to keep track of is John McCain’s senate seat. I don’t know enough about special elections. What I do know is that his vacancy was before the 2018 elections, he is a class three senator, meaning that his seat isn’t up for its regular election until 2022, and the special election won’t be until 2020. I’m not sure that I like that it is delayed. I wish that it could take place sometime in 2019 as a regular election then. We’ll see if this seat not being brought into play affects the election or not. But I have the feeling that the Republican reaction to Brett Kavanaugh could spark backlash to that party in the upcoming midterms. Look at the polls if you don't believe me.

A facebook friend of mine whose an extended family member of mine has started posting many political limericks on a regular basis. I’m going to start doing it in this blog, unless I hear objections to it. I wonder if I can come up with enough in every regular post. Sorry if the scheme regarding the length of each line does not fit properly. Let’s come up with something now.

There once was a man named Brett
Whose life might have become a wreck
Arguments could be feckless
But a confirmation would be reckless
A rejection would be the best bet

Trump just can’t handle how he failed with the natural disaster of Hurricane Maria. His response then and now is quite terrible. He’s lucky that people in that place can’t vote. But they can move to a state where they can. He’s questioning the numbers of deaths that happened as if it can’t be real. He likes to question facts and his pathetic supporters buy it up like they always do.

If you read or read (those are two different words, just pronounce them differently) my Elementary blog, you would know that I would keep up all the movie updates of what is on a list of stuff that I watch and I will put the updates in this blog until that show returns. Let’s get to the two lists that I started with and I’ll explain more as I go along.

Saturday movies are Absolute Power, Finding Nemo, grade school graduation DVD, I am Sam, The Return of Jafar, and Titanic. Sunday movies are Back to the Future part 3, Celtic Woman: A New Journey, home videos, Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark), The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

There was a Trump story about an affair of his that the National Enquirer wanted to run, but he did all that he could to stop the story from running. Here’s the thing that made his efforts pointless: that isn’t a real news organization and you’d think that someone against fake news would know that. It possible that the National Enquirer has made lies more than Trump has, which is saying something. Very little of their stories are actually true so that if the story had run, no one would have believed it due to the very unreliable source running the story. And the kicker? The story is actually true this time.

Hurricane Florence had hit North Carolina, among other areas, which made me wonder if there would be an effect on the Carolina Panthers, but they will be able to play where they normally want to unlike the Saints back in 2005. I don’t know if any sports team has had a long term time away from home other than the New Orleans basketball team. What I do know if that the Panthers are now my 15th favorite team in football and may be used to break any ties between the hurricane teams from last season which are numbers 10-13. Since California has droughts and wildfires, it’s a shame that hurricanes don’t hit the west coast and give them much needed rain.

Before I continue with the movie updates, I should inform you that I have done some movie watching outside of the main lists. Not all of the watching was or got to be completed. Thus, I will be adding some part of an incomplete series to the list at certain points randomly.

Now as for the changes in the lists, I am Sam is now Minions and Back to the Future part 3 is now The Bourne Legacy. I was waiting until there was a change on the Sunday list and something was taken off with something not part of a series. Thus, as I will be getting to shortly, there is now a Friday list.

Switching back to my TV watching list, Farscape season 3 is now Moonlight: the complete series. What makes this addition to the list interesting is that I have a YouTube channel now and I will be reviewing that show on that channel on various Fridays and other, potential videos will come later.

What is the Friday list of movies? They are Courageous, Enchanted, Fireproof, Jason Bourne, Monsters Inc, and Rain Man. What’s interesting is that Courageous probably shouldn’t be on this list and normally is not on any list. I often watch it on Father’s Day given its theme. This is only the second time that I have put it on the list due to being busy on Father’s Day and not having time to watch it as a result.

If you thought that worrying about just the Russians trying to attack us was bad, it seems like we might also have to worry about Chinese election hacks in the future. Of course, this is one of many things that Trump has said without any evidence to back it up. So we might not have anything to worry about from that front. I’ll see if any news source says that it is a real threat or not.

Regarding that poll on twitter that I did about which of the three senate elections I should do a post on, the results were inclusive as no one voted in it. Worse, if you google my name and twitter, my account does not show up on the first page of results (although it was on the second). I’ve decided not to do a poll on a different format and will just decide what to do and might not even have to worry about doing another special post about it until after the election anyways.

If there’s any good that the nightmare of Brett Kavanaugh brings to people, it’s that those in the satire business know how to address things. If you saw the live hearings, then you will know how accurate this sketch is. Also, I know from How I Met Your Mother that the devil’s triangle refers to a three-way with two men and one woman. His accuser mentions that another man was there when the attempted rape against her happened. But if you need a good laugh out of all of this mess, watch this video and I hope that you can enjoy it. I hope that Bad Lip Reading does something about it.


Going back to changes on the movie list, Rain Man is now Rush Hour 2 and The Return of Jafar is now Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue VHS of the first three episodes of the season edited together in a movie like format, hence the reason I watch it as a movie. I was not able to watch a movie on Sunday.

It was on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 that I rolled the number 6 and got to watch the Survivor: Borneo episode Pulling Your Own Weight. This is the fifth episode of the season. There’s not much else to say other than that it could take me a long time to watch this all.

There were problems with the website of Ben Sasse when I went to send him an email. I like to send him more emails than I might others because he put me on a list I never signed up for and now get his emails that I wasn’t interested. They added a layer to make sure that bots don’t get through. You might have seen this type of thing on other websites. There’s this weird looking thing in the picture where you have to find the numbers in it and if you’re a bot, then you wouldn’t be able to make sense of it.

What could the problem be then? Well, the picture never loaded when I went there to send him an email. When I refreshed the page, it still wouldn’t load and only that stupid icon was there. This means that I couldn’t send him an email and neither could anyone else. This better have been a mistake or glitch. The fact that this would happen at all is shady enough. It is very suspicious that this happened around the time of a highly controversial nominee to the Supreme Court. But I guess that I wouldn’t be able to contact him (via email at least) to tell him about the problem.

Lindsey Graham has many, terrible partisan issues that I’m not sure that he understands. I think that he is now worthy of the bottom 10 that I have. I might mention this in a later post. The bottom 10 is the list of who I think are the 10 worst politicians who are incumbent office holders. It does not have to have 10 people, but that is the maximum that I put on there.

Why is Lindsey such a terrible person? Well, if you haven’t seen video of his hyper partisan way of saying his support of Brett Kavanaugh. Lindsey seems like an angry white men and we have far too many of those in office or being appointed to the Supreme Court. He seems like he supports everyone who the president appoints to the Supreme Court, but I know that he didn’t support Merrick Garland.

There is too much hypocrisy by Republican’ts that they must have forgotten that Merrick was ever nominated to the court. Lindsey even made a bad comment about the woman who first came forward and accused Brett of sexual assault. What I need to do here is post a link to two villains from The Flash that accurately represent what Republican’ts are like regarding if they are in charge or not.

On Saturday, October 6, 2018, I rolled the number 6 again and got to watch the sixth episode of the season entitled Udder Revenge. This actually delays when I normally would have posted my CSI: Cyber blog by just a day. But it should matter too much.

The fate of Brett Kavanaugh is that he was confirmed to the Supreme Court with only 50 yes votes. The only people who got less votes were back when the senate less than that 100 members. I just cannot fathom why people think that him being on the court would be a good idea and why they feel that he should be on it. A lot of people felt that the accusations were lies. I saw a woman on the local news who said that she never reported her rape to the police and is glad about that decision. This is the world we live in. We should not be proud of it. According to PBS, 54% of Republicans feel that if the allegations against him are true, he should still be on the court. What the fuck? There’s a good song that sums up my whole feelings about this.


I’ve decided that this will be the last paragraph of this particular post that will be political. I’ve written more than I’ve needed to in this post. Now I will wait until other posts to do more about some subjects that I covered here and others that I’ll cover later. This is a really long post and very little about this will end up being the episode in question, but I will add a part before the important part. Now you might want to know just how long politics in this country have been terrible. Well, I have here some exclusive footage from 1776 where the founding fathers are just like the angry white men of today.


To me, it seems odd that Elizabeth is wanting to run for president at this point in the show. I have the feeling that Hollywood will come up with a bunch of great women presidents before we have one of ourselves in reality. Maybe there will be a time jump in the show. Let’s do the time warp again! Just a jump to the left, then unintelligible lyrics, is what I always hear when listening to that song. But I will wait and see what happens in the end.

Before I get to the football games before primetime, I should get to the last movie watching update that I will include in this post. Rush Hour 2 is now Pocahontas. The grade school gradation is now high school graduation. And a home video is watched and replaced by another home video. There should not be any more updates until the next post.

I tune into FOX and they are airing the Rams/Seahawks game. The Rams are losing. They have 24 points to the Seahawks 31 points. I’ll have to check my CBS affiliates. One is showing the local news. I check the other one and they are showing the CBS Weekend News. Thus, the only game that is on in my region is on FOX. I’ll have to check the score during 60 Minutes.

Going back to the game, the Rams now have 30 points. They haven’t lost yet during the regular season, but it could happen in the future. I watch the cold open of 60 Minutes, although I miss part of it because I was into the game. The Rams are still losing, so we’ll see what happens.

After the first story, I check the game again or try to, but the game isn’t on as commercials are on. The second story then happens. I see that the Rams have 33 points later while the Seahawks have the same number of points. This means that the Rams are now winning. I get supper ready during this time and while I miss the end of the game, I learn that the final score is Rams: 33, Seahawks: 31. The Rams are on quite a winning streak. We’ll see if this lasts. Now after 12 pages largely unrelated to this show, let’s get to the point of it by finally talking about the show in question.

THE IMPORTANT PART BEGINS NOW! Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with Stevie at the white house telling people that her mother is running late for the meeting. Conrad and Russell are doing an amusing anecdote to people. There is some random lady who at the white house when it seems like some sort of bomb went off for some odd reason. We then go back to a week earlier in the timeline. Why do shows often not start on time?

The McCords are having fun on Martha’s Vineyard. Conrad and Russell are there too. Elizabeth has told people that she is running for president and they need to make the announcement official. There is some sort of situation in India. There is violence against citizens against Indians. Russell, as usual, does not want to rush into decisions. A vacation is news, which makes sense. Remember when Obama was criticized for being on vacation once a storm hit Louisiana?

Who is Adele and why is Stevie working for her? Was there a time jump that we all missed? I do not know who this probably new character is that Stevie is talking to. Russell talks about it. From earlier, it seems that Elizabeth wants to make sure she rightfully condemns the wrongs going on in India. This woman that Stevie is working for seems just like the boss from The Devil Wears Prada. Mutually assured destruction is still the nuclear policy going forward on India. That sounds like a bad idea. There are some seemingly minor issues with Elizabeth and Henry.

Henry is then on a sort of show maybe of some sort. He has arguments with the person and it seems that people agree with what is going on. Elizabeth gets a call from a person and they no longer want to do the nuclear deal because of what Henry did on this show.

In segment two, Elizabeth talks about what happened on the show and how she seeks to still advance with the deal. She then tells Henry about what happened. Will he have to apologize for it? He feels that it might be considered false and thus, not wanting to do it. Jay, I think (he looks like Blake and I have a bit of a hard time telling them apart) is talking to someone about the situation. Elizabeth had people at her house in order to try to figure out a solution to what is going on.

In segment three, Russell gets an update about the protests that seem recent. Stevie might have been out at a job interview. It turns out that she was offered a job and is considering it. We then get to some sort of meeting that the main team is doing. Elizabeth later talks with Russell. Elizabeth and Henry then argue some over recent events and making sure that they are on the same page. Stevie wants to make sure that she is respected. Elizabeth is late for what is going on and we get back to the beginning of the show when the bombing happened. She is forcefully taken away from it for her own safety.

In segment four, we get to people after the blast. But what happened? And who did it? And why? What is going on? It seems that the woman from earlier, June, is hurt. Stevie passes out. There was a lot of blood lost. Henry is there and is worried. Russell and Conrad are okay. Conrad talks to Elizabeth about what is going on. They go after suspected bad guys. We then see her at a hospital. Elizabeth and Henry then apologize for the fighting. Elizabeth thinks that white nationalists supremacists (I prefer the second word) might be behind the attack in question.

In segment five, Stevie is doing well according to the doctor, nurse, surgeon, or whoever it was that was talking to her. They talk to her and they are very worried about what is going on. Russell then winds up calling someone to inform them that June is dead. I still don’t know who she was supposed to be. It was an emotional scene to do, I’m sure. Elizabeth then gets in a room with various people who appear to all be real, former secretaries of states. I wonder why they weren’t credited in advance. I almost wasn’t sure that this was happening in this episode. Who is the guy, though? They need to make sure that the country is still united over the attack. The deal then happens.

Elizabeth talks on TV. She wants to make sure that she is attacking the right person. She also wants to make sure that people know the difference between nationalism and true patriotism. I like the speech that she is giving, even though it is hard to summarize it all. I wish that the leaders of the current world would be like this. Oops. I said I was done with politics. But this is the way that politicians of today should be like, but often aren’t.


On the next Madam Secretary, it turns out that the terrorist attack is just the beginning. Well, they do need a plot for this season now, don’t they? It is hard to make sense of what little was revealed in it as they always seem to make promos nowadays too vague. But it is good to be back blogging about the show and now my facebook friends can see these regular posts. Know that for now, you will not know whether these posts will be on Mondays or Tuesdays. If it is one day regularly in the future, I will let you know for sure. Look out for other blogs on Mondays and hopefully there won’t be any issues with this being later than it should be. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment